02 - Chapter Two - Siryn's Point Of View.

Four weeks passed well I got my new place together. Luna and I had talked about the situation with the other pack and she too felt bad about leaving them to die. she said her father was set on allowing the death until the Alpha apologized to him. With my shoulder now being back to normal Luna, Dax and I got a plan together. We waited and collected food for two weeks after the plan was formed. We would run in the dark taking this extra food to the pack. Knowing that if we were caught it would get our asses in massive trouble only made it more important we got this shit right. 

Plans were drawn up and the food was brought to my place to be kept in the spare room. Luna and I were packing the food for the run and my father Leno caught us. in his hands, he had blankets and more stuff.

"I know what you are up to Siryn. All I ask is you be very safe. Your father would raise hell if something worse then that shoulder befell you." 

"I know. I just can't stand by and watch them this way."

"I know sweetheart, I know" 

Slowly I hugged my father and thanked him. I was glad he was the one who birthed me. Not everyone could be as good as he was. 

*  *  *  *  *  *  *

As the last of the light faded Luna and I shifted and Dax threw the homemade saddlebags on our backs, Dax being unable to shift he was to run alongside us using some of his vampire speed. he had a backpack with the extra food that didn't fit in our bags.  It felt great to be helping them, I felt so much better this way.

Running out of the town we knew the approximate location where they were. Luna had provided that, she had stolen Dakota's land map. The bags weighed us down a good bit but it seemed to cause no issues thus far. My paws thundered on the ground, I had never gone this far outside the city. It was a wonder that wolves could even live this far out. 

Luna and I would have asked the oldest son of the Alpha and her brother Wyatt but he would have one hundred percent ratted us out to their father. He wanted to stay in their fathers best favour because he was up for the alpha position, I would have been up for the beta position if I didn't give that to my younger twin siblings so I could run off to school.

Approaching the Village of the other pack the first thing we noticed was how dead and wreaked everything looked. Now I could understand why they asked for money.  Dropping my saddlebag I asked them to set the food on doorsteps that looked semi liveable or had signs of life. Shifting I took the backpack from Dax and walked towards the alpha house. It was just as bad as the rest of the homes and had a single light on inside. Not a proper light, most likely candle but it was still a light.

The door creaked open when I gave it a light push. I didn't see anyone inside but someone was here I could hear them moving around. Quitely I walked up the stairs and instead of there being a hall like a normal alpha house there was just a giant room. The male that was up here was as tall and as large as Dakota but far underfed. Before I could wave when he turned around my eyes locked on the giant scratch that went across both his now pale green eyes.  I gasped in shock. I threw my hand over my mouth now knowing he heard me.

"I heard you breathing the moment you stepped inside. Who the hell are you?"