04 - Chapter Four - Siryn's Point Of View.

I knew I had gotten lazy but I didn't think I had gotten so lazy that training seemed like death. My legs and core burned in tremendous pain. I could see the judgement in my father's eyes. Well, I was on the west coast studying I found they had an overload of cheese puffs. Those fuckers were my favourite. There was only one person I could blame for that and that was him. Growing up that was his and my shared snack. Training consisted of many reps of Running, jumping, climbing, sparing and so much more. If I had known he was going to push me like this I would have stretched beforehand. I figured dad had at least some compassion for his lazy cheese puff loving firstborn.

After training dad sad Dakota wanted to talk to me. Dakota was my uncle but that didn't mean he wouldn't chew me a new one.

"Dad if I die. Put cheese puffs in my coffin please."

My dad glared at me clearly not amused by my comment. Sighing I walked towards Dakota's home. Felix was outside. With summer coming the ground and snow would melt. We had winter for nine months out of the year.

Felix grabbed me and pulled me into a hug.

"Thank you for helping them. Luna and Dax told me."

"Their alpha.... he's my mate uncle Felix. He's stubborn and refuses my help."

"Things will work themselves out."

Sighing I walked inside. Luna waved at me and Dax gave me the peace sign. Waving back I went to Dakota's home office. I knocked before I went in. Dakota was looking through paperwork.

"Good afternoon Siryn."

"Good Afternoon. "

" How did your trip to Lucio's land fair you?" He said sternly.

"You must already know. You got the letter."

"Oh but the letter doesn't tell me you are mates. Your father told me that."

"Then clearly you can understand why saving him is even more important to me."

"Here's how things will work. Once a month you may take them food and I will pay to have building materials flown in. You and four warrior wolves will be the ones to take the food. If he responds to that well I will see about helping more. "

Hugging Dakota I thanked him.

"I'm only helping because he's your mate, I want to see my nephew happy. "

Dakota and I had totally had arguments before. We fought when I left for school. Felix was my saving grace when it came to fighting with Dakota.

Dakota stood up from his desk and handed me a paper. It had names and all the food items to be brought.

"Have a good day Siryn, best of luck."

"Thank you. I really mean it."

Leaving his office I felt relieved. Dakota did have some kind bones in his body when it comes to us. With paper in hand, I went to the storage to collect the bags and items. My mate would either accept me or not. But regardless I was going to help his people.