05 - Chapter Five - Siryn's Point Of View.

"Be safe Siryn. Mate or not he's not really safe."

" I know dad. I promise to be safe."

I'd figured we would be leaving soon but the next morning that wasn't anywhere on my radar. So when my dad brought me my four new travel partners I groaned.  With summer now on its way the temperature had risen enough to use the snowmobiles. Six in the morning was a really ugly hour.  Loading all the bags onto the snowmobiles took only a little while. Setting off at seven am we wave goodbye and mind linked Dakota to say we were off.

Despite the cold that was still slightly bitter the ride went smooth. Pulling up on Alpha Lucio's land some wolves were out and moving around. Seeing us a bunch of them moved to hid. Grabbing the bag the alpha had specially prepared for the alpha I hopped off the snowmobile and went to the alpha house. My path was blocked by warrior wolves who were out of shape. 

"You are not permitted to go any far----"

"Get the fuck out of my way." I snapped already not in the mood for this shit.

I could hear them speaking softly and then I heard one say that the alpha said to let me through. With the bag on my back, I made my way through the cold broken house once again. I already knew he would be angry and cold towards me. That was just a given. When I made it to the top floor the alpha was sitting on the corner of the desk.

"You clearly don't listen do you mate" He hissed out 

"So you do know what we are."

"I'm blind, not stupid." He snapped bitterly

"I..Uh... brought you a special bag. I'll just set it over----"

"Bring it here. "

"Right. "

Grabbing the bag I brought it closer. Setting it on the side of the desk I turned to tell him where I had placed it. His hand snapped right around my neck, he slammed me into the wall closest to the desk. Scratching at his hand I tried to get him to let go of me. This lets me get a horrible good look at him. He was clearly older than me and taller than my six-foot. He had another foot and a half on me. Finally, after a minute or so he dropped me and I slid down the wall gasping to catch my breath. Standing up I put distance between us and rubbed my neck.

"I didn't want you back on my fucking land, what part did you not get, are you fucking dense?"

"Am I dense? You are the one who's fucking dense. You are the one letting your own fucking people die because you can't suck it the fuck up and say sorry to Dakota. You even go as far as choking me, How dare you! I got your people food and shit, I even negotiated for building stuff so you can rebuild, but this is the thank you, I get, A big fuck you huh? Well fuck you too you stupid pride consumed asshole." 

Throwing the letter from Dakota with the building supply list inside on the floor I turned and stomped away. Remembering that I would be back next month I stomped back up the stairs and looked at him.

"Back so soon?"

"Fuck you. I'll be back next month. So grow the fuck up in that time."

Turning back around I stomped down the stairs and threw open the barely holding door. Everyone who was being handed food turned and looked at me. I helped out on the other side away from the packhouse. The last thing I needed was another run-in with tall dark and mother fucking crusty. His pack members were already whispering about what they heard me yell.

This was not how this shit was supposed to go. Fucking Alphas.