1

It's been a whole week since I've made my move to Sweden and i had finally finished unpacking most of my things. Ever since i was a little kid I've always wanted to move here and I'm not sure why, i was always drawn to this place.

The apartment i rented was rather nice, a one bedroom on the second floor with a balcony. I hadn't quite gone exploring yet but i was really looking to find some record stores near by. One dude down the hall recommended a few so i made a list and went to the closest one first.
It was a few blocks away and was called "Vinyl's record parlor".

I walked in from the chilly streets and was comforted by the warmth inside.

"Hello, Welcome to Vinyl's." The guy behind the counter greeted friendly. I scanned through all the records and looked through some CDs and concert DVDs which took about 35 minutes if not longer.

I looked up at the shirts hanging from the ceiling and spied a really cool "Death" shirt with the "Scream Bloody Gore" album cover on it.

I went up to the counter and asked the man if he could get it down for me. He smiled and got one of those hook things and took it down for me. "Hey, great taste, i actually own a nice copy of this album." He grinned handing me the shirt.
"Oh really? That's rad." I returned the smile.
I followed him to the counter to pay for my shirt and he made conversation on the way.
"I've never seen you come in here before, did you just find out about this place?"
"Well yes, but i just moved here from America."
"Oh really?" He sounded intrigued "that's pretty cool, well welcome to Sweden." He chuckled and gave me another grin that gave me a strange feeling and made my cheeks feel warm.
"Thanks" i said shyly as he handed me my shirt in a bag.
"No problem, well i hope you become a regular customer here." He shot me another grin which i returned before exiting the store.
I walked out with a huge smile plastered on my face. "He seems nice" i thought to myself then kept walking down the street.