14

Tobias's P.O.V.

We arrived at the location we were headed to, it was a park on the northern side of town. I parked my car and took her hand in mine. I realized it was bold of me to do so and wasn't sure if I was over stepping or not but she didn't seem to mind.

I led her up a hill and once we got to the top of it i set down a blanket I brought from my car and I gestured for her to take a seat with me. The hill was tall enough so that we were able to see the skyline of the city.

The sun was setting already and the scenery was beautiful. I looked over at (Y/N) and watched her as she stared at the city in front of her.

"It's beautiful." She stated simply.

"Not as beautiful as you." I said under my breath.

"What Tobi?"

"Hm? Nothing." Then i realized that i couldn't contain my feelings anymore. I really liked her and I wanted to let her know it even though it was obvious but I haven't said it with words. We've been flirting back and forth and we know we both like each other and today was the day I was finally going to ask her to be my girlfriend.

"Hey (Y/N)"

"Yeah?"

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I turned to look at Tobias and he inched closer to me.
"Was today fun for you?"

"Of course it was Tobbe, thanks for showing me around."

"Any time" he smiled then the thing i waited for but least expected happened.

Tobias's P.O.V.

I leaned in and gently pressed my lips against hers. She didn't pull away she kissed me back and put her hand on my cheek, pulling me closer.

When we pulled apart we both blushed and looked at our feet.

"So (Y/N), I've been meaning to ask you this but, would you like to be my girlfriend?" I was kinda awkward about it but hey, i had to ask it some how.

Anyway she said yes and after that day (Y/N) and i have been together ever since.

~The End~

A/N: Tobi finally made the move and after all the jumping through hoops they finally got together.
Thanks for reading, did you guys enjoy the story and would you like me to write a second part to it? If so, what would you like the plot to be based on and what would you want to see more of ? Comment your ideas and thoughts😊 Thank you guys again for reading!🖤