13

Tobias's P.O.V.

The next movie (y/n) put on was The Crow, then the new It movie and that's all i remember.

~~

When I woke up i realized i was not in my bed or in my house. I had fallen asleep at (y/n)'s house and she was laying down with me on the couch and we were in a spooning position; my arms still around her. I smiled, she looked so adorable. I placed a gentle kiss on her cheek trying to be sneaky but it didn't work. She started to stir and her eyes slowly started opening.

"Oh hey, good morning Tobi." She smiled while rubbing her eyes.

"Good morning" i smiled "how'd you sleep?"

"I slept good, how about you Tobbe?"

"Me too" i then put my arms around her and pulled her back into me so that we were spooning again.

She turned her body to face me and rested her head on my chest. She looked absolutely adorable with her bed head and still sleepy eyes.

I was going to kiss the top of her head again but she looked up as i was going to do so and i ended up kissing her nose causing us both to blush.

"So um, you wanna get some breakfast?" I ask trying to break the silence.

"Yeah sure, where?"

"Wherever."

We both decided on a place to go and we didn't even get dressed we just got in my car in our pajamas and headed over to the restaurant.

After breakfast we went back to (y/n)'s place and watched some more movies.

~~
(Y/N)'s P.O.V.
Later that day Tobias and i drove around and walked around town.
It was a little past seven P.M. and we stopped to get some hot chocolate.
We sat at one of the tables outside and conversed with eachother.

"So what do you think of Linköping so far?" He asked.

"It's really nice, I like it a lot."

"I'm glad you do, so what would you like to do next?"

"I'm not sure, what do you want to do?"

"Well, there's this really neat place I would like to take you to if it's okay with you. It's not very far from here."

"Hmm, sure why not." I smiled.

We finish our beverages and get back in his car, making our way to the location.