Shot 3

Hi my dear lovely readers nd supporters.....ur Phanikiran is back completing vacation.....

Here is the gift that I am going to give u all after my long gap due to vacation....sorry for the late...for that plz excuse me nd enjoy this episode...

Nd yaah I will post the parts of other stories soon...till then enjoy this nd DON'T FORGET TO GIVE FEEDBACK THROUGH UR LIKES ND COMMENTS...

sorry if any grammatical or spell mistakes are there....plz bare it nd feel the contenet..thank you.

Shot 3
Trinetra nd Shiv went to the Office room....seeing them...

Saxsena: hello Maam...hello Sir....he wished...

Trinetra nodded her head after receiving his wish....

Saxsena: Maam...we got the copy of evidences that were submitted to the Police by Annikaa.....

For it Trinetra looked at him....seeing her looks ...he was scared...

Saxsena: sorry Maam....some unknown person...said he gave a file....

For his changing words Shiv looked at Trinetra....

Ayesha took the file nd gave it to Trinetra....she opened the file nd observed the pics....after a few minutes...observing keenly....her lips took a beautiful curve.....

Tri: well Mr. Saxsena...gud job...do one thing....hire an experienced photographer who hv a number one skills in zooming the photographs perfectly....nd give this to him nd say him to zoom this pics without missing the clarity....he will be under our control until this case will complete....understand...

Saxsena: but Maam...photographer....

Tri: wt kind of a Lawyer u r....didn't you check the pics....she asked....

Saxsena: sorry maam...after receiving the call from bade Saab ...i came here in hurry nd got this file....i didn't check it ...but I will....

Tri: okay...do it...next...

Saxsena: this is the cc tv footage that police showed to Shivaay sir...said he gave a pen drive ....

Tri sighed Ayesha....Ayesha took it nd connected to laptop....she played the footage....

They all were clearly saw Annika in the footage....OmRu were shocked....Shiv got anger....but after keenly watching the footage....Trinetra went near the window....focusing outside.....

Tri: Mr.Saxsena....if a person wants to file a complaint...from entering into Police Station to end of completing the formalities nd process.....approximately how much time it will take...she asked...

Saxsena: approximately 20 to 25 minutes if all the related staff will be present there....

Tri: gud....get the remaining footage....she said...