Shot 7

Hi guys....this is the last shot....hope u like this.....

Thank you all who r supporting me....dont forget to give feedback through ur likes or votes nd comments.....

Plz its an humble request ...don't think about the grammatical nd spell mistakes...thank you...

Finally ...when he called Trinetra...hearing her name she opened her eyes nd looked at the screen...

" Trinetra....my beautiful nd loving Princess sister....sorry dear...you told me nd warned me several times but I didn't hear...for that now I am here...infact so many times you protected me...you fulfilled your responsibility as a sister to me...but I didn't....for that pardon me....sach mein tumhaare jaise behan hona ...kitna lucky baath hai but I am not that much lucky...if I hv another birth...plz give me a chance to be your brother nd to fulfill my responsibility as ur bother...pls sister ..in this birth pardon me nd receive my last salute...saying it he did salute nd his eyes closed forever...

Trinetra stood from her place nd asking excuse to the Judge...she went out to control herself...

They all understood..

Infact hearing Veer's confession ...all eyes became wet...

Saxsena: My Lord.....my defence completed ...he said...

Outside...

Trinetra stood near the pillar to control herself...her eyes became wet...she knew ..whenever she tell him or scolds him ...he never got angry on her...wtever his nature but he didn't show it in front of her...he always silently heard her words ..whenever he tried to share his feeling s with her.....bcz of Roop he didnt....

In childhood ...once she tied Rakhi to him...he felt happy for that ...but Roop didn't like it nd she had beaten Trinetra...that day onwards she never tried to tie a Rakhi to him....but every year she visits Krishna Temple nd keeps a Rakhi near the Krishna's feet...Veer knew it...giving slip to Roop he visit the temple for her nd for Rakhi.....every year on her birthday he calls her to say wishes nd always calls her to enquire about her wellness....

She remembered it ...her eyes sheded tears for Veer...

Finally after few seconds she heard the final judgement as Roop declared to be the criminal nd gave her the life sentence...Oberois were declared to be innocents...

She came out from her state...she turned nd saw the Oberois who r coming out....they came near her...

Tej: Trinetra....thanks for...

Tri: plz Uncle...I completed my responsibility...that's all...but one request..

Tej: bol...

Tri: plz give ur support to the families those who effected with the KMs incident....