Shot 5

Hi all...here is the next shot...start reading nd enjoy...

Don't forget to comment nd give likes or stars....

Plz ignore the grammatical nd spell mistakes....thank you...

Shot 5

Om: Bhabhi...sorry..i don't know that you came...why did you leave us?....

Anni: sorry Om...she said...

Om: when did you come?....

Anni: I didn't come Om...some one forcedly made me to come here...

Om: means: ...

Anni: I was kidnapped by Trinetra's men...nd they left me here...she said...

Om: oh...sorry bhabhi for wt happened ...but don't misunderstand her....

Anni: not at all Om...by the way shall I ask one thing...

Om: haan bhabhi...

Anni: is Trinetra loves Shivaay?...she questioned...

Om was shocked at first......"Bhabhi!!??"..

Anni: don't think otherwise Om nd misunderstand me...I saw a pain in her eyes ...at the same time utmost affection towards Shivaay...as a girl I can understand that when a girl's eyes express that pain nd affection...tell me Om...

At the same time Shivaay came there but was stopped outside hearing Annika's question...he was shocked hearing it thinking in mind as "is she really doubting me!!??"..

Om: really I don't know....infact at first Trinetra is Shivaay's friend...she made friendship with Shivaay in order to protect the family...but before she herself tell the truth to Shivaay about her...bcz of Roop bua ...Shivaay came to know about her...that day onwards Shivaay started hating her ...not only Shivaay the whole family also added to him...she didn't lie about her ...but bcz of her mom I mean Roop bua ...she lost Shivaay's friendship...still she is continuing this relation baring Shivaay's nd family's hate is only bcs of Roop bua...she know very well ..if Bua wants to destroy she will definitely target Shivaay...to protect him...she is baring the hate...all feels that she is also like her mom...one day she will break their trust...issliye they all hates her without her fault...but in real she is not that type of person...bcz of Bua she lost a lot in her life...pls don't misunderstand her...by the way sorry if I hurt you Bhabhi ...said he left from there....
Annika ....in the room, Shivaay...outside the room stood in silence thinking about Om's words...

By afternoon:...

Trinetra entered inside the Mansion...she called Gauri...Gauri came...

Tri: Gauri...call Pooja...

Gauri went to call Pooja...hearing it all came to hall...

Gauri came with Pooja....seeing her....