Shot 6

Hi all....here is the next shot....read nd enjoy...

Don't feel bad...this shot contains court scene....i don't know about the court proceedings...

But here the court proceedings that I wrote ...this credit goes to my another liking show which stays in 3rd place that is ADALATH....

Nd the finding clues in the evidences....that credit goes to my another loving show which stays in 2 nd place that is CID..

My first loving show is ISHQBAAZ...don't know when it became my first....

Well guys...I don't know the things that I wrote here are really there in real show nd the pics that had shown in the original show...if not there pls feel them as my imaginary ones...

Hope u like this....plz ignore grammatical nd spell mistakes if you find them....nd feel the content....plz...thank you all...

The day of Court Hearing:

Shivaay handed over Tej nd Shakti to the court before the session starts...all gathered in the court..Trinetra came nd sat in one cubical...Oerois sat in another cubical...

They all stood when the Judge came ...after giving the permission to start the session...

Public Procecutor(PP)... started his argument nd produced the evidences against Oberois...

Judge asked for Diffence...

Mr. Saxsena (SS) stood from his place nd standing in front of the Judge(J)...

SS: thank you My Lord...my dear PP friend produced the evidences nd he made my work easy...

Your Honor....yes ...the fire in Kalyani Mills left a great loss to my claints ...the insurance money that they received at that time became the foundation to the present Oberoi Industries...

Yes ..Your Honor...I am accepting that to escape from the loss that hitted my claints due to KMs they thought that for insurance money which helps them to stand properly...they want to lit the fire in KM...

My Lord...iska matlab yeh nahi soch karnese sab hotha hai...they were scared bcz they don't want to put so many lives in danger in order to gain money...

But taking this advantage Mrs. Roop...sister of Mr.Tej nd Mr.Shakthi Oberoi...who want to take revenge on them ...she implemented this idea nd became the reason for so many deaths...

PP: My Lord...my dear defence told a beautiful story...but why did Mrs. Roop ...want to take revenge on her own brothers...

SS: My Lord...my friend asked a right question...for that my answer is ...Mrs. Roop had given birth to a child before marriage...said he looked at Tej nd Shakti..."sorry Mr.Oberois..it is important to tell for the case..." said...