Ch.1

Bulkhead awoke from a small squeak that had sounded through the base.

He jumped off of his berth and landed on all fours, Wait..All fours!?

He looked down and he was a human pet! More specifically a pitbull like Miko had shown him.

He jogged down the hallways towards the noise and stopped at Arcee's berthroom, pushing the door open with all of his might he saw a surprisingly small shetland sheepdog.

"Arcee!" He yelled catching the significantly smaller dogs attention.

"Bulkhead?" She asked tilting her head.

"Yeah, we gotta find Ratchet." He said as they both walked down the hallway.

"I'm right here." A grumpy voice said and Ratchet stepped forward revealing a tall dalmation.

"Jeez, Ratchet ya know what happened?" Another voice said and they all turned to Bumblebee who was a slightly smaller husky.

"No Bumblebee I do not." Ratchet said.

"Where's Optimus?" Arcee asked.

"I am here, Arcee." Optimus said stepping out from the shadows revealing a tall german shephard.

"Oh no..."

::Decepticons::

Megatron angrily looked down at his paws, he was a german shephard! A human pet!

Starscream and Knockout were average male shetland sheepdogs and only really Starscream was annoyed.

Breakdown being a pitbull was just confused.

Soundwave was a dark grey husky who just observed everyones reactions.

"It was probably those blasted Autobots!"

"Lets have a word, shall we~"

Heyyyyyyy enjoy! Byeeeeee xxx 😻💖💜💚💛💙

Crystalarcee out-