Ch.3

Bulkhead growled unhappily as Breakdown shifted his paw onto an uncomfortable spot on his stomach.

He glanced at Arcee who was struggling underneath Starscream and Knockout who were chuckling at her attempts.

"Arcee." He grunted while turning her attention towards him.

"Yes, Bulkhead?" She said through gritted teeth.

"Silence!" Starscream snarled while lowering down to bite Arcee's ear making her expression turned into a pained one.

Her ear let loose a few droplets of blood and Starscream lapped them up hungrily, Like a sick little fragger.

"Dont touch her!" Bulkhead growled.

Starscream smirked to himself and glanced towards Bulkhead while he licked Arcee's chin and watched her turn away in disgust.

"You taste so sweet, My dear Arcee." Starscream mumbled into her ear.

"Get fragged!" She hissed at him.

"Arcee, That isnt very nice of you." Breakdown said switching places with Knockout.

She said nothing but just glared at the much larger dog, She looked to the side to see their leader in deep thought.

"You see femme, you specifically are usefull to our cause, The Wreckers just an added bonus." He said with a sneer.

"Why." She said simply.

"Oh you'll find out." He said maliciously.

She didnt really want to know and spared a glance to Bulkhead who was still nursing his damaged leg.

Arcee on the other hand had a bleeding ear (courtesy of Starscream) a scratched tail and numerous cuts and bites over her body.

Occasionally, Starscream would lap up the blood and she would snap at him resulting in him ignoring her and carrying on on his path.

"Cee' this is gonna be a long time."

"I know, Bulkhead."

Heyyyyy a new chapter as i am feeling better! Enjoy! Byeeeeee xxx 😻💖💙💛💚💜

Crystalarcee out-