Ch.4

Starscream detached himself from Arcee and she almost lunged for him but he growled a warning.

"Frag off, Screamer." She growled back, standing up fully.

"I'd advise you not to do that." Megatron mused from where he layed.

"Oh yeah? And who's gonna stop me?" She yelled, running towards Breakdown who had Bulkhead pinned.

Pushing him over, Arcee wriggled underneath Bulkhead and held some of his weight while he stood.

"Ugh, Come on bulk." She said through gritted teeth.

"Go Arcee, leave me." Bulkhead said sadly.

"No, Family dosent get left behind." She whispered back.

Growling, Breakdown pushed them both down and laying on top of them.

"Oh I dont think so, What kind of con' would I be if I let 2 valuable assets escape?" He said, running his tounge over his teeth.

"A better one." Arcee snarled.

"You." Megatron snarled at Arcee.

"You are a troublesome one aren't you?" He mused.

"Walk with me." He said pushing Breakdown off of her.

"But M-Master?" Starscream stuttered.

"Nothing I cant handle, Starscream." Megatron reassured, ignoring how Arcee snarled at Starscream when he pushed her towards him.

Walking not too far away, Megatron turned and faced the young femme.

"You see, you would be a magnificent Decepticon my dear, Although I know that wont persuade you but think about it, We are trying to bring you home and what is Optimus doing? Preventing that from happening." He said, the femme was in deep thought and looked up at him with curiosity in her eyes.

"You really think so?" She asked.

Megatron nodded.

"Well..I guess..you are right, Optimus obviously dosent care about our planet so much if he's willing to save this one instead." She honestly said.

"Indeed, now we will change your mark once we are out of thses blasted forms." Megatron said, walking towards the others again, Arcee following behind.

Starscream growled and advanced towards Arcee but Megatron stepped in front.

"She has joined our cause, Starscream." Megatron said and Bulkhead's jaw dropped.

Starscream laughed.

"Very well done, Lord Megatron." Starscream commented.

"Thank you Starscream, and as we speak Shockwave is creating a formula to turn us back." Megatron smirked.

At that exact moment, Shockwave landed beside the dogs.

"I have found a cure, lord Megatron only you will only be able to transform into dogs." He said almost solemnly.

Megatron nodded but growled when Shockwave picked up all of the dogs, all except Bulkhead.

~The Nemesis~

Arcee jumped down from Shockwave's shoulder.

All of the dogs lined up in order and each took an injection from Shockwave.

Transforming, They all groaned.

Their muscles hurt like frag.

"I forgot to mention, Your joints are rusty after being cramped in those forms for so long." Shockwave said.

Nodding, Megatron walked towards Arcee and lifted her up, before she could question he pushed a digit onto a joint on her back making her muscles relax and feel better.

"If you please." Megatron asked, rurning around.

Arcee nodded and pressed her digits lightly into the seams of his back armour and massaged a particuliarly sore spot.

"Thank you." Megatron groaned.

"Soundwave needs some help, we will go around and help you all." Megatron decided and made his way over to Soundwave and Starscream while Arcee made her way towards Knockout and Breakdown.

Knockout turned around and Arcee pressed her digits into the seams of his armour and moved them slowly.

Once he relaxed, she pulled back and he straightened.

"Thank you, Sweetspark." Knockout said slyly and Arcee rolled her optics.

She turned to Breakdown and repeated the process, only she was too small so Knockout had to lift her up.

When he put her down ge smirked and winked at her.

"Nice aft." He chuckled and she growled at him.

"Thanks." Breakdown grunted.

Soundwave walked over to Knockout and played a recording of different voices saying.

"Its rude to speak to a lady like that."

Knockout laughed and patted his shoulder.

"Chill Soundwave." Breakdown said.

A/N More like Breakdaddy am I right? No? I'll go home.

"Yes Soundwave, 'chill'." Starscream mocked.

Soundwave walked off and Megatron sat on his throne.

"Knockout & Breakdown, You will take Arcee to get her sign changed." Megatron barked.

"Yes, M'lord." Breakdown said grabbing Arcee's wrist.

~10 minutes later~

Arcee winced as the cool plating of her decepticon signa was layered on.

Breakdown blew on it to cool it down, Arcee thanking him as he did.

"So waddya wanna do?"

Have not updated in a while.

Ily, stay fresh my diamonds.

Crystalarcee out-