Ch.2

The Decepticons had managed to transport to Jasper, Nevada by accidentally falling on the groundbridge lever.

Miko, Jack and Raf had helped the Autobots a little before having to get back to school.

The Decepticons were being hectic and all you could hear was barks and yelps which drew the Autobots to their position.

Not all of the Autobots were attracted by the noise so only Bulkhead and Arcee went to discover what it was.

"Why would there be dogs outside the base, Bulkhead?" Arcee asked curiously.

"I dont know, Cee." Bulkhead said looking down at the smaller dog.

Starscream turned his gaze away from his leader and towards the incoming dogs.

He got up and stalked towards them, the rest of the Decepticons following suite.

"Is that the Autobots?" Knockout said quietly.

"I suppose it is.." Starscream replied.

"Its Bulkhead." Breakdown said slyly.

"And Arcee." Starscream finished.

"Bulkhead, Is that Breakdown and Starscream?" Arcee asked.

"Lets check." Bulkhead said and the smaller dog trailed after him.

"Arcee, fancy seeing you here." Starscream breathed down the smaller dogs ear.

"Starscream." She said sourly while backing away from the larger dog.

"Starscream, Knockout and Breakdown, Welcome our guests." Megatron rasped evilly.

"Oh Shove it!" Arcee snapped as she leapt away from Starscream and Knockout.

Knockout and Starscream bounded after the smaller dog while Breakdown was fairing with Bulkhead.

Arcee knew she couldnt outrun them forever so she abruptly stopped and got into a submissive position.

"Surrendering? That's not like you Arcee." Starscream mused.

"You wish." She growled as she sprung back up, tripping Knockout.

Starscream carried on to chase her until he had caught her off guard by using Knockout as a distraction.

She looked over from underneath Starscreams paw to see Bulkhead who was in the same situation as her.

"We're Scrapped."

Heyyyyy enjoy! Byeeeeee xxx 😻💖💙💛💚💜

Crystalarcee out-