Sleepover: Part 2

Okee Dokee so this is going to be pretty bad, but I just wanted to have fun with the characters, so bear with me. The next chapters will be very (I hope).

Wow. This took forever to write. I hope you enjoy it. I added a POV change!

CHAPTER 9

"Really?" I asked.

"Yep." Said Biana, with an evil grin. "I'll go first."

I groaned.

"Keefe." Biana said, looking at him. "Truth or Dare?"

"Hmmm... Dare." Said Keefe.

"I dare you to let me give you a makeover." Biana said immediately. It was clear that she had planned this.

"Yes, gurrl!" Shouted Keefe.

Biana grabbed his hand and pulled him upstairs. They were gone for, like, 20 minutes. Fitz and I started playing cards with a deck that I brought.

"Ha! Speed!" I yelled, right as Keefe and Biana walked in. (A/n speed is my favorite card game. Anyways...)

"Aw, playing without me?" Keefe asked, causing Fitz and I to look at him.

I burst out laughing.

"What?" Keefe asked, looking playfully offended. "I am so totally rockin' this look."

His hair had need brushed into a teeny tiny ponytail on top of his head. He had on extravagant makeup with bold colors.

Best of all, he was wearing a dress. A dress.

"You look lovely." Said Fitz, trying not to laugh.

"See. Fitz gets it." Said Keefe, looking at me. "Biana did a great job." He shifted his gaze to her and winked.

Biana blushed and grinned proudly.

I felt a surge of jealously. But wait. I didn't like Keefe like that. Did I?

"My turn!" Keefe said. "Foster. Truth or Dare?"

Yikes. This was going to be a tough choice. I didn't trust Keefe dare-wise. But what if he asked me who I liked? Nope. I wasn't taking that chance.

"Dare." I said nervously.

"I dare you to... Let me fix your hair. You need it."

That wasn't so bad. Actually quite tame, compared to what I was expecting. But wait a second... Did he insult my hair?

"What's wrong with my hair?" I asked, blushing.

"Everything, hon." He said, with a ridiculously annoying accent.

I rolled my eyes, but turned around so that he could reach my hair.

He started to French braid it, and his nimble fingers were surprisingly gentle.

"There." He said when he'd finished. "Do you have a hair tie?"

"Um, yeah." I said handing it behind me.

"Ooh, Sophie, you look so pretty! Go grab a mirror." Said Biana.

I found a conveniently placed hand mirror, and gazed into it.

"Oh... Oh wow." I said.

He had French braided the top of my hair, but left the bottom loose. It made me look older, more mature.

"This is really amazing!" I said.

"No need to sound so shocked." Keefe teased.

I turned to see him smirking at me, so I rolled my eyes.