Silveny

Woohoo! I finally got around to writing a chapter! Yay! Okay, so the Sokeefe will begin to move faster from here.

I will try to update soon.

...

"Breakfast time!" Called Della from the kitchen.

I separated myself from Keefe and stood up.

"Awww, Foster, you would choose food over me?" he asked with a pout.

"Yes." I deadpanned.

He sighed.

"Fine. I see how it is." he joked.

I helped him up, and we walked to the kitchen.

"Good morning, kids! I made breakfast. Its porrage, and its happy to see you!" Della exclaimed, setting down to bowls. They had porrage with eggs and bacon making a happy face shape.(a/n Mulan reference. I love that movie and I can basically quote the whole thing. Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah...)

Fitz and Biana were still out cold, so Keefe and I ate breakfast just the two of us.

"Thith ith goob!" Keefe said with his mouth full.

I cringed.

"Eww, Keefe that's gross." I said, wrinkling my nose.

He swallowed and smirked at me.

"Squeamish, Foster?" he asked.

I rolled my eyes.

"No, I just-"

I never got to finish my sentence, because at that moment my phone rang. It was Grady.

"Hello?" I said.

"Good morning, Sophie! I have good news for you." Grady said cheerfully.

I perked up.

"What?" I asked.

"Silveny's wing is healed enough to set her free!" he said.

"Oh my gosh! Really!?" I yelled.

Keefe looked at me questioningly.

Grady laughed.

"Yep. I gave her a check up this morning, and she's good to go! I figured you would want to be here for her release though, so..." he trailed off.

"Oh! I'll be right home!" I said.

"Bye, Sophie. I would prefer it if one of your friends walked you home though, for safety purposes." Grady said.

"Bye Grady. I'll take a friend, don't worry."

I hung up.

Keefe raised an eyebrow.

"So... You gonna tell me what that yelling was about?" he asked.

"Yep. First let me go change, then I'll tell you. You can actually come with me... If you want..." I said.

"Sure thing, Foster." he said.

I went back into the living room and packed up my stuff. I was heading to the bathroom to change, when Biana woke up.

"Sophie! Are you leaving?" she asked, rubbing her eyes.

"Yeah, Grady, wants me home, so I have to go. Keefe's leaving too." I replied.

"Awww, I ship you guys!" Biana sqealed.

I flushed deep red.

"I-I...no...it's not...like that." I stuttered like an idiot.