Chapter Twenty-Four: Disclosure

Rome

Standing against the wall, I watched as Teddy blew off some steam while shooting a few hoops on my home basketball court. I don't know what's been going on between him and Crystal, but whatever it was had him pissed.

"I'm think I'm gonna file for a divorce and then I'm gonna try to get full custody of Justin and Zai." Teddy announced while passing me the ball.

"Why?" I questioned, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Look at this." Teddy said as he pulled out his phone to show me a post from Crystal's Instagram.

" Teddy said as he pulled out his phone to show me a post from Crystal's Instagram

"Who's that?" I asked, giving him back the phone.

"I don't know but this the game she wanna play." Teddy told me as I heard him getting angry all over again. "Posting pictures with goofy ass niggas. And she don't got her ring on!"

"Man just chill out." I told him as he sat against the wall while I got a few shots in. "What's going on with you two?"

"She came over yesterday to pick up the kids and I had a girl over but we weren't doing nothing. We were just chilling. Anyways, I asked her if the kids could come stay with me next week and she said no because I'm gonna keep having other women around them. So then I told her that it's none of her business who I have in the house. So we argued some more then she threatened to have another nigga around the kids and I told her not to and then she said watch me. And now she posting this." Teddy explained to me while shaking his head.

"Well first of all, you're wrong for having another female around your kids." I truthfully told him before passing him the ball.

"But we weren't doing anything." Teddy defended while I shook my head.

"It doesn't matter. It's the principle of the situation." I replied. "You don't have any other people, women especially, around your kids if your baby mama doesn't know who it is. Who was she anyways?"

"This girl named Shay." Teddy told me while practicing his layups.

"Is that the same Shay who gave you her number in the club one time?" I asked for clarification.

"Yeah. But I didn't start hitting her up until after Crystal and I decided that we weren't gonna be together anymore." Teddy told me. "The most I did was have another woman in the crib while my kids were there. Crystal always has to be extra and take everything up a notch. Now she wanna post a picture all up on a random nigga. That's disrespectful as hell."

"What exactly is she disrespecting though?" I questioned as he stopped and thought. "It's not like you two are together anymore. She doesn't owe you any type of loyalty anymore."