Part four

After that incident, I felt stronger mentally and physically. It felt like something came alive in me like it's been there the whole time and trying to make its way out. Now I feel like a new person like a person who is strong and do anything if you try. For the rest of the day we walked ten miles until we found a little town right next to the trial. We ate at this little family style restaurant. We all got a lot of food and sat at a booth and talked and talked. When we were done with dinner we to a motel and stayed there for the night.
That night I stayed up and thought about how much fun I have been having and how this trip has brought me not only closer to my friends, but with myself. I never felt connected with myself until now. I have always had this feeling inside me that I have been kept locked up and pushed away. Now that I have set the feeling free I feel more happy and free.
We are now in halfway through Pennsylvania and we see  mama wolf with her babies. "Awe look a the puppies their so fluffy," said Hannah, while she was making faces at the wolves.
One of the puppies escaped past their mom and came running towards us.
"Be calm, we don't want to get the mama upset," Adam said.
When the mama wolf found that she was missing a pup she started to look around very worried. When the mama wolf found that her pup was coming near us she ran and grabbed her pup and ran back to the rest of the pups. The wolves reminded me of my dog back at home. I have a Samoyed dog her name is Luna. she really fluffy and white. She loves to play with her toys and chase squirrels.
It's been two months on the trail and we are now one hundred and two miles into Vermont. After Vermont we just have two more states to go through then we would have finished the Appalachian Trail.
As we were walking the trail I asked, "what colleges are you guys going to?"
"I got accepted into University of North Carolina of Charlotte," said Adam.
Jane said, "Me and Alexa got into the Art Institute of Charlotte."
"I got into Harvard," Hannah said.
"Congratulations guys, I'm very proud of yall."
"What school did you get into?" asked Jane.
"I got accepted into Duke University, I'm studying Bioengineering."
Through the rest of the day we talked about what we are studying and stuff that we need to do together. Adam is studying sports medicine. Hannah wants to become a historian. Alexa and Jane both want to become graphic designers.
While walking through the states we have met tons of hikers and sometimes we would all walk together for a few days or weeks. Right now we are walking with a group of people that just graduated from high school just like us. We have been walking together for two weeks. They are from the west coast and wanted to explore the east coast. Their names are Amber, Mary, Blake and Daniel. They were doing the same thing we were doing. They are just hiking the trail one way and flying back home.