one; real life

Roxanne was nervous

Roxanne was nervous. Today was the day she and her girls were going to preform at the Celebrity Awards after forming on the X-Factor. They were going to preform their hit single 'Wings'.

She decided to take a walk backstage to calm her nerves. The dressing room was getting stuffy as the rest of the girls got ready. She, on the other hand, was ready because of how nervous she was.

Roxanne wasn't paying much attention as she walked around. Which is how she ended up bumping into someone, spilling their drink all over themselves.

"I am so sorry!" she exclaimed looking up at the man. All words died in her throat when she saw how gorgeous he was. His brunette hair reached his shoulders and was a tad messy, and he was wearing a suit that fit him nicely.

He smiled at her and Roxanne felt a part of her die a little bit. "It's fine, love. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going, or was I?" he asked with a smirk making it seem like he purposely bumped into her.

Roxanne laughed, her blonde hair falling over her shoulder. "Well, I am glad my embarrassing moment wasn't completely my fault. Roxanne Blair," she told him holding her hand out.

He shook it. "Sebastian Stan is who would like to know if he could get your phone number," he said confidently making her laugh.

She honestly wanted to give it to him, but she recently was hurt and didn't want to fall into something that was going to hurt her all over again. "Well, Sebastian, you are going to have to find me," she told him with a wink as the girls ran over to her.

"Little Mix to stage!"

Roxanne took Mac by the hand and ran with her girls to go out onto the stage. Sebastian found his way to his seat with the rest of the Marvel Cast who banned together to come tonight. He watched her onstage singing her heart out and clapped loudly when she was done.

Sebastian Stan decided he was going to win the heart of Roxanne Blair.

HEY HEY, IT'S JULY BABY