Eight | Soulmates

"These cinnamon buns are delicious Jimin! Didn't know you were a baker as well."

"Well, I may have inherited some skills from my mom, she's great with pastries."
Jimin replied, taking a bite out of the referenced cinnamon bun.

The pair were having a relaxed picnic in the park.
The park that holds dear memories to them already.

They were simply chatting, spending time with each other peacefully.
Yeongmi also had a collection of things to show Jimin.

"Okay so, I plugged up most of the pictures I've taken... Ah I feel weird sharing them."
She scratched the side of her head, chuckling to the earth beneath her.

Jimin took her phone, which was left unlocked, and began scrolling through her memory links.
He always wondered how she saw him.

She told him to go to the start, hands clasped together, hoping his reaction would be fine.
Once he saw the very first image, he was speechless.

It was his first time entering the post office.

He swiped through every picture, some evidently taken without meaning whilst some portrayed her progressing skill.
To say that he was in awe was an understatement itself.

"Well?"
She squeaked out, watching his facial expressions closely.

"This... I'm..."
He was still going through it all, cheeks tinting pink.
"I'm... Slightly embarrassed."

"What?" She questioned, "why should you be? Are the pictures bad? Is that why?"
Jimin chuckled at her interrogative babbling and shook his head, which had such a wide smile.

"It's just that... AHHHHH!"
He clutched his chest and laid down, using his other arm to cover his face.

Yeongmi's worries transitioned into tangible chortles.
He is so adorable.

"They're so good— are you sure this is me!?"
He exclaimed, his face going a more reddish hue.

She nodded, before looking down at the ground again.
"You look really handsome... I hope you don't mind being stuck with me."

Jimin stopped still at her timid statement, a grin dancing in his eyes.

"Well, thank you... but I think I should be the one saying that Yeongmi, not only do you capture my appearance."

His finger hooked around her chin, bringing her head up gently for them to look into each other's eyes.
He leaned in, pecking her lips tenderly.

Their hearts pounded, both equally stunned by Jimin's actions.
After a few seconds in the silence of gaping at each other, Jimin finished his sentence with a breathless tone.

"...but you have captured my heart too."

The End ♥️

It only took me a month to get this out!I actually got the idea and wrote down seven of the chapters in one single day

I actually got the idea and wrote down seven of the chapters in one single day.
That's how much I love this book!

I know it's lacking in many areas and I'm sure you would like to know what happens afterwards.
But romantic cliffhangers are a nice technique in my opinion 😊😂❤️

I hope you've enjoyed this! If you have, check out my other books!
Take care~ <333

[Two hours later]

I was bored so I made this with the new pic I found

I was bored so I made this with the new pic I found... pretend Yeongmi captured it and printed it out as a Polaroid picture 💘😂