1 - Pilot

Edward has become a certified stalker and I have become a loner

     Edward has become a certified stalker and I have become a loner. Bella had only become more annoying. Ever since he saved her, despite our protests, from that blasted van accident. It set in a major turn of events, Jasper was almost as mad as me, though I didn't have the entire bloodlust problem since I had been here longer than Alice and Jasper. I was like Rose, ironically, I didn't like humans. But unlike her, I didn't want to be one.

       I skim my hands over the clothes in my overflowing closet, which I only had because of Alice. I didn't exactly hate Bella for no reason. She made it impossible to use my gift, which was already hard as it was. Edward always smelled like her, which made me hungry. My gift made it hard for me to be on a vegetarian diet.

    I can make us disappear, well not really disappear but it gets rid of most of a person's scent and scrambles their brainwaves along with some of our vampiric qualities such as the sparkling skin or topaz eyes leaving more human like, a downside to such a gift is it pretty much drains me dry leaving me starving if I use it to long, it's as if my body was ready to replace them. To refill me with blood that I would need if I was human. Or at least that was what Carlisle assumed after he did the analysis of me when I used my powers.

    But that was off topic, and I was trying to pick out an outfit for school. Something that Alice would not give me grief about. I wasn't a huge fan of this generations fashion. I was ready to go back to flapper dresses , and heels that made your feet bleed and your legs look elegant, and longer than you could possibly imagine. I miss the glitz and glam of the roaring 20's the flappers the speakeasy's the party's I thrived off it.

 I miss the glitz and glam of the roaring 20's the flappers the speakeasy's the party's I thrived off it

    But no unfortunately my gift was not time travelling, though I'd probably be hunted if it was. Finally I find a decent outfit that would please Alice, adding a red scarf for an extra touch of humans vulnerability to the cold to help blend in.

 Finally I find a decent outfit that would please Alice, adding a red scarf for an extra touch of humans vulnerability to the cold to help blend in

   I picked up my new phone, the iphone 3G I packed it in my shoulder bag along with my books and anything I needed last night for homework. I stride downstairs, using my speed to my advantage as I find that everyone was in their rooms. Granted we'd all been ready for hours so it's not like we were in a rush.
Going to the living room I sit on the couch and pull out a notes sheet, running over it as I filled out a packet. I look up when I see Rosalie coming down the stairs, her bag in her hand. "Anna." she greets, a smile on her face. She was in a good mood, which made me a tad bit suspicious but I also didn't care.
"Rosalie." I greet in reply, which I refused to say her nickname 'Rose', because that was my middle name and what my creator, Alistair, had called me.

    Alister had found me in 1924 when i was 19, I was going home from a speakeasy after a night of dancing with the girls when it had happened

    Alister had found me in 1924 when i was 19, I was going home from a speakeasy after a night of dancing with the girls when it had happened. A robber jumped from inside of an alley and pushed me against the side of the building's, gun to my head and whispered a threat that I had wished I would never have to hear, "Give me all your valuables" now it wasn't an uncommon occurrence during the 20's for people to get robbed especially the ones with money.

      My father was a Hotel Owner and my mother a socialite of the city making me raised wealthy and well known in New Orleans. I had started doing what the man said taking off my pearls and other valuables stuffing them into my clutch, when a stray cat had banged against some tin cans scaring the man and then 'Boom'. And he ran he took the clutch and ran leaving me there to bleed out, luckily for me Alistair had been passing through and took pity on me after seeing what had transpired.

    Alistair and I traveled together as nomads for at least a good 13 years before I was brought to Carlisle.

         The reason I had to leave Alistair, was I started going on rampages, before I knew the side effect of my power. I'd use it for weeks at a time and it slowly drained me. I couldn't keep up with it as I slowly got hungrier and hungrier and so to keep me off of the Volturi radar he had me brought to Carlisle Cullen, who was one of his good acquaintances. As I am his only family he tried to stay and take on the Vegetarian diet with me. But he couldn't handle Edward being in his mind all the time and the Vegetarian lifestyle wasn't cutting it for him.

      So he left with the promise to come back soon, and when he did I told him I wanted to stay. I had made friends with Edward and Esme. Edward had been changed 6 years before me, Esme 3 years. But then Edward left on one of his fits. I didn't really know what to do during that time so I focused on completing my first fifty years as a vampire.

    After that it was 1939-1940 roughly and Carlisle offered the chance to have a home. As much as I loved Alistair I couldn't turn that down.

    I snap back when Rosalie begins talking again, "You haven't finished your english packet yet?". I look up from where I had been twirling my pen and blankly staring during my sift through my memories.

     She raises an eyebrow so I finally reply, "I've spoken english for almost 100 years and I have never needed this." before I adding quietly, "It's applesauce.".

     Esme laughs as she comes into the room "I haven't heard that one in a while." she comments, which I smile before going back to my homework.

      I only had a page left and it should not take long. Besides my first hour is study hall. Where most teenagers sleep. I spend it doing homework and seeing as  I don't need sleep, since I usually go hunting during the night, my nights usually end up with me messing around with Emmett and beating him at video games. I was surprisingly good to say the least. Plus I enjoyed the pleasure of angering him when he couldn't beat me.

       "Let's go!" Emmett called out and I stuffed my papers back in the folder as Rosalie followed him to the garage. By the time I got there, they were ready to go. I hopped in the car right before Emmett went speeding out of the garage.

       It seems that Edward had already left and Alice and Jasper were not far behind in their smaller car. It felt weird seeing Jasper in a car, he belonged truly on his motorcycle that he had owned for years.

      We reach the school in record time. Alice shoves a box into my hands as she orders me "Give these to Bella when you see her. It's her present from you.". I raise an eyebrow, I didn't like the girl and I sure as hell didn't get her a present.

     "You got it, you give it to her and don't say it's from me." I shoot back as if it's a negotiation. She gives me an exasperated look, so I sigh before relenting to her persistent looks.

Hi! So this is an author note and I just wanted to give credit to my wonderful co-author co95431 . I'm thankful to write this story with you!