12 - Feel

Wandering the dark alleyways of Seattle, Washington hunting for a drunkard or maybe a homeless person to sink my teeth in, not watching where I was going until I felt someone grab my hand making me react in a violent way.

     Grabbing the person's wrist with with my other hand I kicked their legs out from under them and twisted their arm behind their back as they now kneeled in front of me only to realize it was Demetri who looked up at me.

      I smirked slightly "Hasn't anyone told you not to sneak up on a girl while she's hungry?". I drop his arm so I didn't hurt him.

     Demetri stood up and fixed his cloak, " I think-" he smirked snatching my waist bringing me close to his chest lowering his head towards my neck "I've been told once or twice". I closed my eyes as I tilted my head, allowing him to do whatever he wished.

 I closed my eyes as I tilted my head, allowing him to do whatever he wished

     Until I sensed something coming. My eyes shot open, turning to see two stumbling girls. Demetri looked at them with annoyance and amusement. "Woah sorry guys!" The blond of the two of the girls apologized as she held back her laughter poorly.

     "What's with the capes?" The redhead made fun of us and I stepped out of Demetri's grasp, clicking off the cloak and letting it drop as my Volturi pendant came into view.

     My heels clicked on the uneven pavement as I walked over to them as they held onto each other as all drunk girls do. "Why don't you join us?" I question before smirking over my shoulder at Demetri who just followed along.

     I made his eyes a bright blue, he circled the girls as he dropped his cloak. They were obviously mesmerized but also freaked out. But who could deny two vampires, with our supernatural good looks?

    I took the blonde girl, holding her wrist and taking her away from the other girl as I whispered "He loves doing this

    I took the blonde girl, holding her wrist and taking her away from the other girl as I whispered "He loves doing this. Just watch." As he moved the girls red hair, leaning into her neck from behind. He looked up, winking at me before biting into her.

     She began to scream but I had chosen my spot well. He covered her mouth as the girls began to struggle. I held her wrist with an iron grip, before pushing her against the wall and biting into the blonde before me.