3-Next

Walking out of the hotel where I had rented a room, I look around me only for my eyes to pass over to vampires I had only met once before

Walking out of the hotel where I had rented a room, I look around me only for my eyes to pass over to vampires I had only met once before. In fact, two vampires I had been looking for. I skim my eyes around, as if looking for clues if it was an ambush.

I knew Brasov was their home city, though they had been here before Romania existed. I stride towards the two vampires jauntily, watching their smirks carefully.

 I stride towards the two vampires jauntily, watching their smirks carefully

"LeeAnn. A pleasure to see you again." Stefan greets, a smirking grin on his face. I curl my lips in distaste, these two creeped me out.

I stop a few feet away from them. "Stefan, Vladimir. Just who I was looking for." I state, causing their smiles to widen.

Their arms open, gesturing to the city around us as Vladimir speaks "Well you're in our city. Where is your coven, the Olympians?" he questions and I crossed my arms.

    I ignore the question, "I'm looking for Alistair and I know he's in Romania

I ignore the question, "I'm looking for Alistair and I know he's in Romania. He's waiting for a letter from me. You must have seen him somewhere." I inquisit, making them look at each other and then myself.

They shrug, not sure if they should tell me. Alistair is not a social person. "How do we know he wants to see you?" Stefan asks, making me huff.

"After all, you did abandon him." Vladimir finishes, which in some ways was true. But Alistair and I have kept in touch all these years.

I realize they weren't going to tell me and they hadn't planned to this entire time. "Well when people start dying and the Volturi come and see what's happening in your city, we'll see how it ends. I figure it's due time they check up on you anyway."

The Volturi had kept an eye on them over the years, every few centuries, so i'd heard. "Not that you'd have a chance at beating them with the witch twins." I knew that would hit a soft spot, considering they hate them with every vampire fibre in their body. I continue "Tell Alistair when you see him to come visit me. You know where i'll be." I wave with a smirking smile on my face before walking away, feeling their glares on the back of my head.

After my threat to what was left of the Romanian coven, it didn't take long for Alistair to find me. He'd been here for almost a month, awaiting my letter. After all I wouldn't know where to send it if I couldn't even find him. He always stayed until I wrote back. So now we were out hunting together for the first time in a long time.

We spent the night roaming the streets of a small town . I used my powers to make us appear more human like and we talked quietly as we went. We caught up, after being apart for almost 70 years exactly.

_______________________________

"Anna." Alistair calls me over, from where he had cornered a human in the alley of Kassel, Germany. I speed over to him, stopping right before the human.

     I stared them down, allowing my eyes to turn back to their original red

I stared them down, allowing my eyes to turn back to their original red. I did however continue using my gift to stop the sunlight from making our skin shine. "Hello honey." I greet the human, before forcefully tilting their head to the side, analysing their artery.

"Anna stop playing with the food." Alistair scolds, causing me to roll my eyes. Messing with them was the fun part.

The human whimpers, obviously about to call for help. I cover his mouth with my hand, gripping his jaw tightly. "How did you manage without me?" I question as Alistair leans in to bite his meal.

He stops an inch away from his neck, looking up at me from his bent position. "Quite easily." he teases, making me purse my lips as he bites into the meal. I lift up the slowly dying humans arm, biting into his wrist.

I drop the body onto the ground before licking my lips. I fix my dress, before letting Alistair dump the body. It's much easier in alleyways with the giant garbage containers. I blink, changing my eye color to hazel once again.

I look over to Alistair before asking the famous nomadic question that we asked so often, "Where to next?".