10-Come along

I had been with the Volturi going on a month now getting used to the castle was a change it's winding halls and grand placements could keep one finding new things for years.

      I was given my own set of Chambers in the West Wing of the castle sharing a hall with Jane and Alec along with Felix and Demetri though not having a black cape didn't stop the Voltrui from making sure their most  invaluable members had their own living quarters with grandre to spare.

        Walking back to my room after we had all just ate, Jane and Alec were by the kings side as always. Felix was ahead of me, going into his room which was at the start of the hall and mine was at the end, one away from Demetri's.

       Though the rooms were quite big so the space between was comfortable. I heard my phone ring from my room and enter to see Demetri holding it.

      The screen flashed Avery, as I took it from him. I answer quickly, "Hello?" I question, checking if she was there.

        "Mom!" Avery's voice came through the phone. I sat on the couch as I saw Demetri hadn't left. In fact he was staring at me. "I've been trying to get ahold of you." she informs me.

       "I'm sorry. I've been busy preparing things. I'm hoping you can come visit me soon. Maybe whenever you get a break from school. How is school?" I question, making her groan. She hated school but hated it less than staying home all day. She also hated the treaty and that Bella always smelled like the mutts.

      She wasn't much of a fan of Bella either, though I said nothing bad about Bella she had sensed I wasn't fan. I didn't want Avery to hate her though and hate the Cullens because I knew she would be there for awhile. "School's fine. I miss hunting though and Alistair." she says, which I chuckle before glancing up at Demetri. Who so far I had only talked to, nothing too romantic as I hadn't told Avery yet.

       "I miss him too

       "I miss him too. How is everyone there?" I check, to which I hear Avery talking to I assume Bella, I could partially hear her voice. "Is that Bella?" I ask, recognizing her voice.

      "Yes. Want to talk to her?" Avery asks which I decline quickly before promising to call her later. I had someone to deal with and by that I meant to kick out of my room.

        "I have to tell you something later but go do homework. I expect straight A's. You don't sleep or eat, its possible. You have six present and ancient vampires to help you." I instruct her, partially teasing her before saying goodbye and hanging up.

       "She is coming to Volterra?" Demetri questions as I set my phone on the table. I stand going up to the vanity on the side of my bed, right next to the door that lead to my closet.

I check my makeup and hair as I see him looking at me through the mirror

I check my makeup and hair as I see him looking at me through the mirror. "If she has a break then perhaps. It's been a month and Volterra seems fairly safe." I state, to which he nods, leaving abruptly. I turn and stare at the closed door that he had disappeared behind.

_______________________________

    I sat on my laptop, checking Forks high school breaks as I sat on my bed. There was a knock on my door, then Jane, Alec, Felix and Demetri filed in.

 There was a knock on my door, then Jane, Alec, Felix and Demetri filed in

"Yes?" I greet, glancing at them before returning to my computer.

    "We need you to come with us." Demetri says, I finally looked at them and saw they were not very happy looking.

    "What is it? A mission or does Aro need me?" I question as I shut my laptop. I slide off my bed to put it in its place. Demetri rounds the bed to stand next to me as I do so.

    He looks at me earnestly as he talks "Just come with us and it will all be explained. Aro is being watched by your little seer-.".

     I cut him off "Alice.",  I actually liked Alice so I was not about to let him disrespect her.

      He rolls his eyes "she's watching his choices but not  Caius or Marcus's, and so Marcus has sent us off to check into somethings." Nodding my head I grabbed my black cloak along with fixing my hair, signaling I am ready to leave we head out of the Castle and to our destination.