Ideas

Okay I had this idea for awhile and finally decided to do it, but I need help.

So far the characters in here are Mileena, Kitana, Sonya Blade, and Jade. You guys can request more but please have an idea on how they meet their husbands. This will follow my MK Husbands book and will connect to it, so the first chapter will be the first meeting.

I have ideas but they can changed if a better suggestion cames by.

Mileena, I have two ideas. Idea 1, reader is a demon (either a king or nobleman) from the Netherrealm and offer his services to Shao Khan or from Quan Chi let Shao Khan met the reader saying he can be a great ally. Secretly is also a follower of Shinnok and along with Quan Chi try to help release the former elder god. The reader serves the Khan and become on his most loyal ally/servants and tasked with helping making Mileena. When she came to life by the Khan orders is the guardian of her, try to influence her to be Shinnok's side but develops feelings for her and ultimately betray Shinnok and Quan Chi to rule Outworld along with Mileena. I imagine the reader as a Wendigo. Idea 2, is a demon that escape the Netherrealm and serves Shao Khan and when Mileena came along serves as her most loyal servant until becoming her consort or king when she was Khanum.

Kitana, the reader is a popular fighter/gladiator of the Koliseum. He was raised to be a gladiator and was the most popular/famous one beside the reader and her family in Rain's part in my MK Husband book. He constantly fights other fighters and creatures for life, money, and for Shao Khan's entertainment. Kitana being his stepdaughter and assassin will watch the reader's fight as well either she falls for him or the reader for her. Kitana can request her father to wed the reader convincing him that the reader can be a great ally, or to make sure the reader doesn't start a revolt due to his popularity offers Kitana's hand in marriage so she can keep a close eye on him for Shoa Khan. The other idea is the reader is a young king of the vampire race or Moroi. Wanting more allies especially since Vampires are known to be a powerful race, have the ability to travel in between realms, and are excellent record keepers (have very detailed histories about the realms). Despite already being annexed by Shao Kahn, they don't really follow his rule and have small revolts against him. To end the revolts and gain more soldiers Shao Khan request the reader an arranaged marriage with his daughter Kitana, but it's a plan to crush any objections to his rule and tasked Kitana to monitor the reader and kill the reader. Typical she falls for him and couldn't bring herself to kill him but never mentions it to the reader and sways Shoa Khan to let him live.

Sonya Blade, the reader is a fellow solider and was with Jax and Sonya. He's a close friend of Sonya and after the divorce with Johnny finally dates and weds the reader. The reader had feelings for Sonya for a long time but keep it to himself. I imagine the reader to be very serious like Sonya possibly like Solid Snake from Metal Gear or Ryu from Street Fighter. My other idea is the reader is a gifted soldier and was in the Special Forces when he met Sonya Blade, she's older than the reader. They became friends and to get back at Johnny and out of jealously/anger since he started dating a younger woman dated and eventually marrying the reader. This version of the reader the reader is like Jotaro Kujo from Jojo's Bizzare Adventures cold and rude (calling people bitch and bastard) to others but nice and protected to his friends and family. Possibly I might combine the two ideas with the reader being the same age as Sonya and is a new soldier gifted in battle to S.F and is like Jotaro Kujo.

Jade, the reader is a guard to the reader in Kitana's part if the Vampire idea is choosen. Like Jade is a loyal bodyguard to the Vampire King, met Jade when the King visits the Shao Khan to meet his bride. They became friends since they soon will be guarding their friends together due to the two marrying. The reader for this idea is also a vampire. The other idea is a fighter/guard for Shao Khan and met as teens when Kitana and Jade were training to be assassins for Shao Khan.

That's all my ideas but they can changed if you guys offer better ideas. Like I said before more characters will be added if you guys offer on how they met their husbands.