First Meeting Part 2

Mileena:

"Well done, sorcerer. Demon."

Shao Khan praised you and Shang Tsung at your two work. You smirk as Shang Tsung smile, Kitana was shocked.

"You know... you... approve? How could you? My own father!"

You stand up and crack your neck relieving some tension as Shao Khan told that spoiled brat the truth about killing her father, forcing her mother into marriage, and having a child with his new queen. You honestly like the daughter he had with Sindel, she was smart to not talk back and to follow orders. You saw Tarkatans grabbed Kitana and pulled her away, then Shao Khan asked to also fetch the King of the Vampires too due him sharing Kitana's views. Let the husband and wife die together, they don't have any use anymore since he still has the Prince of the Vampires and the couple's children to act as his puppet rulers of the vampires. Then the emperor looked at you.

"You Wendigo return to the Flesh Pits. Bring me my daughter. Mileena."

You bow. "Yes my emperor." You stand up and walked away to the Flesh Pits, you then gave a toothy grin fully showing your sharp teeth.

" You stand up and walked away to the Flesh Pits, you then gave a toothy grin fully showing your sharp teeth

"Ah everything is going to plan."

You decided to bring some clothing after all the new princess can't appear in bandages to her father and sister. How improper would that be. You chose a magenta colored combat outfit with high-heeled boots, and a mask. You walked to the Flesh Pits ready to fetch... Mileena. Like you guessed she was still in there and beginning to stir you walked over and kneel over her. She still had bruises and some cuts from her fight with Kitana.

Now this won't do.

You transformed into your humanoid/Wendigo form, so you can heal her injuries. Normally you'll transform into your true form but it's too big and terrifying, plus when you do chill winds will rage through the Flesh Pits and ice will form under your hoofs. Your left human hand glow an eerie bluish white as you move your hand towards the woman. A mist flow from your hand to the woman. It engulfed her body like it's her visible aura, and her injuries begin to heal.

The woman stir even more until she open her eyes. She saw a blue-white mist surround her body. "Wha--" She turn her head to see a huge humanoid creature over her. It's torso and left hand were human while it's right hand was covered in brown fur and had sharp claws. It's head was a skull of some creature with strings and feathers adorning it's massive horns. In it's eye sockets were pupils glowing red, row of sharp jagged teeth lines it's mouth. The abdomen was open showing some of it's rib cage and fully exposing it's intestines. It has normal human thighs but at the knee bones were protrude and sharp, after the knee were brown fur that end at hoofs. In all the creature was intimidating yet it intrigued her.

 In all the creature was intimidating yet it intrigued her