Chapter Two

2017 December 13
Isle of the Lost
Isabella POV

"Thorn, catch ya later." Princess, the daughter of the queen of hearts, sneers. She walks away, back home to her mothers becking call.

People of the Isle call me Thorn, the evil counterpart of a rose. No reasoning, they just think it suits me. I however don't see it.

I remember seeing Mal, Evie, Carlos and Jay leave the Isle to go live in Auradon. Being so hurt that they got to leave this place, but I was stuck here, to live my life as a misfit from the wrong side of the tracks.

Why do they have to classify us? Good and bad? Isn't being too good bad? Or being being too bad good? Now that I think about it, I'm glad I wasn't chosen to live in Auradon. Then I wouldn't have to put up with pricks thinking that they're better than us.

Just because they were born of pure royal blood, they think that they are entitled to are anything they wish. That they can live a perfect life and push the children aside, who didn't commit any wrong doings to the Isle. There's only one word to describe this.

Pathetic.

A/N: Hey guys! So I know that my chapters are VERY short but I don't know what to do since this is my first book. If you guys have any tips feel free to comment your advice, opinions or constructive criticism. Thank you!