Chapter Three

Auradon December 17th 2017
Bens POV

"King Benjamin?" Asked Cluafare, the household Butler. I turned around, slightly startled at his arrival.

"Your mother and father wish to speak with you upon your arrival to breakfast, it sounded important." Cluafare relayed the information he was told. I nodded in response and turned back to the window, looking upon Auradon, and the Isle.

Clearing my head, I straitened by jacket and fixed my collar. I slowly walked towards the dining table. Pancakes stacked neatly upon a white glossy plate.

As I raised my knife and fork in preparation to dig into the mouth watering breakfast, I was halted by my fathers cough. Indicating that he wanted to talk. I turned towards him, ready for the discussion that was about to take place.

"Ben, you were right, the children of the Isle do deserve a chance. We judged then too harshly. So, your mother and I decided that, we could organise a school excursion for Auradon prep." He said, acting hesitant in his reply. I was quite shocked. The last person I would have thought to organise this type of thing would be my dad.

"What kind of excursion?" I asked, suspecting that there would be some sort of loop hole in this senario.

"A select few to be chosen, ten maybe, who get to travel to the Isle for a month and a few people, from the Isle will come to Auradon for a month." He explained. It sounded fine. Too good to be true but I'll take what I can get.

"And who might me part of this select few?" I inquired. Dad looked up from his breakfast in order to reply.

"You, some of your friends and the best fitted students to go." He answered bluntly, not willing to extend upon it further. I looked up at the clock on the wall seeing if it was eight thirty so I could go to school.

"I've gotta run, bye mom, bye dad." I said walking to the door.

"It's quarter to eight." Said mom. But I had already left, any excuse to be anywhere but home.

A/N: Hi guys! How are you guys enjoying this book? If you have anything to say feel free to comment and vote if you liked it! Bye 👋