Isle Cast

This is the cast from the Isle that will be accompanying the Auradon students throughout their journey through the Isle.

Uma🐙:
Appearance: Naturally black hair dyed blue. Dark skinned.
Parents: Ursula (The Little Mermaid)
Age: 16
Dating: No one
Personality:  Uma is very fierce, stealthy and extremely against Auradon citizens. Vowing to gain revenge for vanquishing them to the Isle. She is very set in her ways.

Harry🚢:
Appearance: Dirty blonde hair. Chiseled facial appearance. Grey/Blue eyes.
Parents: Captain Hook (Peter Pan)
Age: 16
Dating: No one
Personality: He likes to think he's in charge but he's a follower more than a leader. He accompanied Uma in her endeavours.

Hamilton💨:
Appearance: Grey/Light blonde hair. Grey eyes with a tinge if blue.
Parents: Hades (Hercules)
Age: 16
Dating: No one
Personality: With his father always being in the underworld at work, he's left alone to defend for himself against his multiple bullies. Since he is half a god, he can't actually die.

Princess❤️:
Appearance: Black hair with red tips. Naturally red lips and heart shaped mouth. Dark brown eyes.
Parents: Queen if Hearts (Alice in Wonderland)
Age: 16
Dating: No one
Personality: She is one of the most popular girls of the Isle. She is very vain and egotistical, focusing on beauty rather than brains. She spreads rumours to cover up insecurities about herself and her family.

Fiona🔮:
Appearance: Dark brown eyes and olive skin. Dark brown hair.
Parents: Dr Facilier (Princess and the Frog)
Age: 16
Dating: No one
Personality: Can be mischievous and easily convinced others when she wants. To friends she's a kind person and uses her skills to get herself and others out of hot water.

Georgia💇‍♀️:
Appearance: Jet black hair and green eyes.
Parents: Mother Gothel (Tangled)
Age: 16
Dating: No one.
Personality: She tries to look beautiful, so much so that she cries at night because she can't be as pretty as most girls. She's very lonely because of it, doubting herself constantly.

Yazmine👑:
Appearance: Brown hair, usually wears purple.
Parents: Yzma (The Emperors New Groove)
Age: 16
Dating: No one
Personality: She strives for power and perfection, trying to be the best of the best in all areas possible. She isn't a bad person per say. She just does some bad things.

Scarlett🦁:
Appearance: Red/Brown hair. Many freckles.
Parents: Scar (The Lion King)
Age: 16
Dating: No one.
Personality: Very fierce. She is good at thinking on her feet and creating elaborate plans. She blackmails regularly and bullies many people but is somewhat a outcast.

Everlay🍎:
Appearance: Jet black hair. Crystal blue eyes.
Parents: The Evil Queen (Snow White)
Age: 14
Dating: No one
Personality: She has many traits from her sister Evie. But she acts bad in order to fit in with the kids from the Isle.

Gill💪🏼:
Appearance: Light brown hair. Dark brown eyes. Tan skin. Muscular build.
Parents: Gaston (Beauty and the Beast)
Age: 16
Dating: No one
Personality: Many girls have a crush on him. He takes this to his advantage, making them do things for him.

A/N: You Guys already know about Isabella/Thorn. It's kind of a given. And I'm to lazy to write her description so yeah. Bye 👋