Chapter Four

Bens POV
Auradon to The Isle

As I gazed through the transparent glass, looking before the long journey ahead to the Isle, I began to lose myself in my twisting road of thoughts, as per usual. Luckily, I was pulled away by a familiar voice.

"Ben, are you okay?" Mal asked me. Mal used to live on the Isle so, we only thought it suitable to invite her, Evie, Carlos and Jay. Sons and daughters of nationally known villains. Mal and I are dating, which is something I never thought I would say.

A boy of royal blood dating a miraculous villains daughter? Not to mention the daughter of Malificent.

"Cat gotcha tongue?" Mal inquired, noticing that I hadn't replied. I looked behind me to see her playful smirk, widening across her face.

"Nope, I've never been better." I replied, holding her hand. Briefly at least.

"C'mon Mal, sit with me." Evie interrupted, whisking Mal away from my presence. Evie is Mal's best friend from the Isle. She means well but she can get caught up in sticky situations easily since she's eager to help in anyway possible. No matter what it is. Unlike her mother, the Evil Queen, she isn't vain and egotistical. In fact, her academic results are probably the best in our grade, next to Doug, Dopey's son, who is also her boyfriend.

"Hey Ben, do you mind if we sit with you?" Carlos asked timidly with Jay beside him. Carlos is usually pretty scared and timid. Considering that his mother is Cruella DeVil, he gained his fear of dogs from her, which he soon overcame. Now he has a new fear, but it's best if I don't get into it.

"Of course." I gesture to the two seats beside me as I shuffle closer to the window. How could I say no to his deep brown puppy dog eyes?

"Told you he'd say yes, there's nothing to worry about." Jay reassures Carlos. Jay on the other hand is fearless, outgoing. Who wouldn't want to be friends with Jay? Well, maybe Ali, Aladdin's son since Jay is the son of Jaffar. He keeps his family close to heart, even though he hasn't and may never meet his mother.

"Guys we're here!" Alison, Alice's daughter, calls out excitedly. Much like her mother, she's very eager to wonder off in her imagination.

"Okay, before we get off the bus we'll do a quick roll call." Says the Fairy Godmother, principal of Auradon Prep. "Ben, Mal, Evie, Carlos, Jay, Ali, Alison, Ruby, Piper and Aaron."

"Here!" Everyone calls out in unison enthusiastically. Boy do we have a long month ahead of us.

A/N: Hey Guys. This is REALLY IMPORTANT. When they did roll call they said various names. In the next chapter I will quickly put down the cast coming from Auradon in order for the names to make sense. Feel free to comment if you wish and vote if you liked it. Bye 👋

PS: Longer chapter will be coming soon when the main plot starts to kick in more.