Chapter 36

*MATURE CONTENT*

LOGAN

We had sex all morning – in bed, in the shower, again in bed, and in the kitchen too. After breakfast, I backed her to the counter, after having to look at her bare legs for too long. Clover watched me go down on her, how I slid her panties down with my teeth and then latched my mouth onto her. I loved her with my mouth, every inch of her. Then I made love to her while she wore my shirt.

At around three PM, she decided we had to go to the store. Apparently, I'd not done enough research into the biology of women, or even pregnancy, as she announced that she needed the morning-after pill. When I said I thought she was already on the pill, she rolled her eyes at me. "I don't want to risk anything. I think we're too young to be parents. I know I definitely am."

I don't think I want kids, I wanted to say. Do you?

"Maybe someday," she continued, aimlessly strolling the aisles.

I'll be a good dad if kids are what you want.

Good God, I was infatuated with her – enough to change my views on the future.

Unknowingly, I smiled, and she caught it, raising her eyebrows. "What are you thinking about?"

How I want you to choke on my dick.

Clearing my throat, I watched her bend down in front of me, as the indecent thoughts came flowing in. Wondering what it'd be like to see her on her knees with my di–

"I don't know what they're called."

Clover shuffled through the shelves, tapping her chin. "Maybe you have to buy it over the counter."

She leaned back accidentally so the back of her head touched me. I had to fight with my hormones to stand my ground. Her head was too close to my crotch so the heat flushed there.

I had to calm down.

Clover looked up at me, blinking through those dark eyelashes. Our eyes met just as she realized what her head was touching, which caused her to jerk away. "Damn, Logan, stop boning all the time!"

"You don't have to interpret this for me. I get it. I can't help it." No one came to find out what the fuss was about. On a Tuesday afternoon, the pharmacy barely had any people there. And Clover used this as her chance to lead me to a restroom with me tongue-tied. Clover locked the toilet behind us, putting a hand on my stomach.

"I don't want anyone to see you like this." So fucking possessive. "So let me."

That's one way of romance.

I started breathing hard, the blood in my crotch while she unbuckled my belt with nervous hands. A wet dream come true.

She had me in her mouth before the start of any thought. Her succulent lips around my dick. Working her mouth back and forth, sucking me as far as she could. My fingers got tangled in her soft curls, biting my fist to prevent any moans.

Thrusting into her sweet, welcoming mouth, I hit the back of her throat. She gagged but didn't pull away. She let me use her, let me fist her hair and be so rough with her. I appreciated all of that with the licks of her tongue and the kisses from her lips. I ate it all up. My over-driven hormones took that as encouragement, and I had to stop myself from dragging her to the floor.

Clover swallowed and wiped her mouth clean, rising. While pulling up my pants and buckling my belt, I spotted something on the corner of her mouth. She gave me a strange look. "What?"

With a chuckle, I wiped her mouth clean. "Now you're good."

Clover's cheeks flamed as she glanced down. "You're a mess."