Chapter 3

Alex's POV
I slept amazing that whole night, dreaming about what we did in just the first day. Sadly my dreams ended when Lafayette started jumping on me and screaming. "ALEX WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" I shoved him off the bed and we all laughed for like 10 minutes.

Laf's POV
I woke up really early, maybe 6:30? I looked across the room and saw Alex sleeping peacefully, he looked really happy. So instead of letting him sleep I ran over and started jumping on him screaming for him to get up. It was funny, he looked mad and pushed me off the bed and I fell. We laughed for a long time. "What time is it?" Alex asked. "6:30 je pense" I replied. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. "Who would be here this early?" Asked Alex, looking scared. "What if it's Tomas?" Herc whispered. We heard the knock again. I opened the door to see a boy about our age who looked super nervous. "Excuse me, is this cabin 10?" he asked. "Oui" I replied "oh ok I'm in this cabin" he said 
Alex's POV
"Welcome" I said to the kid. He smiled. Wow he's beautiful I thought. No! Stop Alex he's probably straight "so what's your name?" I asked him. "John" he replied "John Laurens". "Well John, bienvenue to cabin 23!" (Welcome to cabin 23) said Lafayette.
Johns POV
The cabin wasn't bad, it was small with a few bunk beds. I had 3 cabin mates. One was really tall and had awesome hair, I want to touch it. The next one was a little shorter than the first and he looked tired and mad. The final one was tiny and really cute, wait no I can't think that he's probably straight. "Well you should probably know our names, since you are in our cabin" said the short one smiling. I smiled, he was really cute. "Oui" said the tall one, who was clearly French. "Je m'appelle Lafayette, but you can call me Laf, this is Hercules Mulligan, but you can call him Herc" he said pointing at the guy next to him. "And this is Alexander Hamilton" he said pointing to the short cute one. "Call me Alex" Alexander told me. I smiled "ok".  "It's breakfast so we should go" said Herc. "Ok" I replied. They all got dressed, it took a lot for me not to look at Alex.
Alex's POV
We began walking to the dinner hall. About halfway there John suddenly screamed, scaring all of us. "What?!" Said Herc. "Turtles!" Screamed John as he started running towards the pond. We all laughed. He looked so cute as he looked at the turtles. No stop Alex he's not gay.
Hercs POV
"Guys we should go we will miss breakfast" I told the others who were looking at the turtles. "Oui, we should" said Laf. I like Laf but I don't  know how to tell him. He looked so cute laughing with John and Alex. Also I don't think Laf is gay so I should just move on. Soon we arrived at breakfast. It was pastries. They looked amazing. By the time we were done, we were so full. I looked over to see Jefferson at his table talking to James, he looked happy, which is a surprise considering it's Tomas Jefferson. Maybe he likes James I thought. Aaron didn't look as mad as he did yesterday either. He was looking over at a table of girls. The Schuyler sisters, Maria Reynolds, and Theodosia Bartow. He was looking at Theodosia. The girls looked like they were enjoying themselves, I like the Schuyler sisters, Angelica, Eliza, and Peggy. We hung out with them all last summer. After breakfast we went back to our cabin to get ready for the day.