Chapter 5

Alex's POV
It was getting dark so we started to head back to the cabin. Laf and Herc were walking ahead but I stayed behind with John. "Are you sure you don't like anyone? I won't tell" I asked John. "I'll tell you if you tell me who you like." John replied. "Deal"I said. He better like me or this will be awkward. John looked nervous. "You" said John Yes! He likes me! "Really?" I asked. "I shouldn't have told you this will be awkward now..." John started rambling on about how I don't like him. I stopped him by kissing him. It was nice. It felt real to not just me kissing him and him going along with it. We pulled apart and John smiled, I smiled back. "Hey where did Herc and Laf go?" I asked. They weren't in front of us anymore.

Hercs POV
Me and Laf were walking ahead while John and Alex walked back far behind us as we walked back to the cabin. It was awkward, we still hadn't talked since the kiss. "So, that was an interesting game of truth or dare."I said. "Oui, it was" said Laf.  "I'm nervous to say this, but I thought of that kiss as more than a dare. And I've had feelings for you for years." I told him. Please say the same. "I did too" he said. Yes!! "Well then do you want to be my boyfriend?" I asked.  "Oui" said Laf smiling. "Hey want to see something?" I asked "ok" he replied. I took his hand and led him down to the lake, it was getting dark so there were beautiful stars filling the sky. They reflected in the lake. It was amazing. Laf wasn't looking at the stars though, he was looking at me. He really is beautiful. Then we kissed, it took me minute to realize what was happening. Laf suddenly said "we should go back, John and Alex will be wondering where we went." "Ok" I said. We walked back to the cabin holding hands. John and Alex were both already sleeping. So we went to bed. I was so happy, Laf is my boyfriend.