1

The dim lit hallway illuminated the alpha facial structure as he made his way down it, dark brown hair resting at his forehead and big glasses over his eyes. He set his bag down and took a seat on the small bench, glancing around the almost empty subway. The only other person sitting there was another guy, on his phone on the next bench overu.
Deciding to make small talk Mark opened his mouth. "Hi, what's your name?" He asked.
The Omega glanced up, the vanilla caramel swirl drenching off him and into the small waiting area.
"Hi?" He asked, his Irish accent coming out think as his brows furred together. Why was this stranger saying hi to him?
Mark smiled nervously, he really wasn't that good as starting conversations with strangers. "What's your name?" He asked, pupils dilating as he he got a whiff of this gorgeous Omega's scent.
"Séan." The brunette answered, before looking back at his phone. His palms were sweaty as hell and he had no clue why, his body temp clearly heating up as his face grew red.
His clothes were to hot for him.
The alpha noticed, watching him in concern as his own skin itched. "Are you alright?" He asked.
The other didn't answer, shuddering as thoughts clouded his mind of getting this hot alpha to fuck him right here, right now.
He stood up, rushing to the bathroom as something went down his thighs. God oh god why here? He whimpered and rushed into one of the stalls and locked the door, covering his mouth as the door opened after him.
Mark was concerned as hell, but his instincts were telling him to make a mess out of this boy. "Séan? Are you okay?" He asked again, letting the push door to the bathroom close behind him as he walked in.
It was silent for a bit before the omega stepped up. He unlocked the door and crumbled to his knees in front of the alpha. "P-please! Help me. I need I need." He babbled.
Mark's eyes widened. Oh fuck! This omega was in heat!
His felt himself grow hard and his own instincts were starting. To mate and mark this pathetic omega as his own.
Well, what fun. An omega in heat and a alpha in rut.

Alright! So I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of my new book! I will be publishing more on my other story as well. I kinda went into a period where I had no fun in writing but I'm back! ❤️💕