~ 2 ~

He winced, feeling the small hands of the other already scrapping at his pants. The stench of the other's heat was making g his pupils dilate, licking his lips happily. "Fuck.." he breathed, grabbing Jack's arms and yanking him up.
He pushed the other against the wall, not bothering to lock the stall door. His hands were everywhere, tugging his hair, pinching his nipples, lips on his neck. This boy was a prize and it was all Mark's.
The other whimpered as he felt Mark's big hands grab the waistband of his pants and yank them down, doing the same with the boys boxers. He gripped the other's hips, taking himself out of his pants.
Those big hands grab his waist, yanking him back to rut against the omega's ass.
"P-please Alpha.." jack pleaded pathetically, biting his bottom lip once he felt the alpha line up.
The other growled, making Jack's back arch instinctively.
He slowly eased him impressive size inside the other's tight ass, not stopping till he was balls deep.
"Fuck, M'gonna fucking breed and mate you." He snarled quietly, already buckling his hips into the other.
The omega whimpered, pushing back against the alpha who currently had him pinned to the wall with his cock deep inside.
"P-please Alpha, you're so big!" He mewled, eyes screwing shut.
The desperate cries of the omega pinned under him spurred him to go faster, quickly reeling his hips back and thrusting in, setting a harsh and deep pace that had Jack's hips already bruising.
Lewd noises spilled throughout the room, skin slapping and Jack's moans and cries, along with Mark's grunts and groans.
His hands gripped the other's ass cheeks, spreading them to snap his hips deeper, plummeting his ass.
The other was sobbing in ecstasy. Begging the other to go rougher.
Of course the alpha listened, making sure Jack knew who he belongs to now, but of course that was only the rut speaking. Considering he had a girlfriend, and Jack didn't even want a relationship.
He was in one before and it didn't go well, he was tormented and abused for years. To think he even ever let that man go near him and even fuck him, take his virginity.
Mark's mind was not thinking clearly, wanting to mark and breed this omega to have children. He was 20! He wasn't ready for kids!
What would Amy think? He wasn't even gay! But this boy did steal his heart and he was feeling something he's never felt from a guy before.
Was he falling in love? To someone he just met and was now fucking him on a dirty and grimy bathroom wall?
Jack's mind was mush, letting this alpha take over his body and mind.
When Mark started talking to him in the subway he was terrified, thinking this alpha would turn out like Connor. He was scared to even have friends.
But with Mark was gonna he more than friends..
The alpha turned him around, grabbing the back of his thighs and hoisting him up.
Jack wrapped his legs around the other's waist, arms going around his neck.
Mark pushed back in, starting up the punishing pace he started before.
"So good little one, god so tight." He growled, nipping at the other's neck were his scent gland was.
Jack's mouth couldn't produce any words, instead letting soft whines and whimpers spill out every time Mark thrusted.
His head flung back once Mark struck his prostrate, causing the other to emit a small cry.
His hands clawed at Marks chest, making the tan skin turn a bright red.
He was getting close, a knot tightening in his belly.
His back was all dusty and nasty from the wall and he was pitifully mewling, because of the harsh pace of his new alpha.
"A-lpha!" He whined, coming on his and Mark's lower abdomen.
The other chuckled, if Jack thought he was done, he was wrong. Mark wasn't even close yet, continuing to pound into the other.
He yanked the other off the wall, pushing him down on the ground, hands and knees.
Jack got hard again, moaning lowly in his throat that was already sore.
Mark kneeled behind him, continuing to thrust.
Jack's ass cheeks were bright red from Mark's hips hitting them over and over again.
Mark felt the tip of his cock expanding, knowing he was close he pulled jack up, snapping his hips up into the other.
The omega cries out, coming unexpectedly on his stomach.
Mark reeled his lips back, clamping his jaw shut on the other's shoulder, marking him as Mark's.
Jack moaned at the extra pain added, turning his head and biting on Mark's shoulder, marking him back.
The excess pain sent Mark over the edge, groaning lower as he pushed himself deep in Jack, knot popping and locking them together as he spurred his cum along Jack's walls.
The other shivered, relaxing against his alpha as his eyes shut tightly.
"Thank you alpha, love you.." he whimpered, snuggling back against him.
Mark sighed softly, leaning back against the bathroom wall and holding the other close. So many thoughts were going through his mind. Amy, Jack getting pregnant, his parents, Jack saying I love you..which was probably cause by his heat.
He shook his head, deciding just to try and soothe the other for now.
"Are you alright little one?" His tone was soft, trying not to make the other freak out.
Jack's mind was coming back, subconsciously nodding his head.
"Yes alpha.." he said softly, turning his head and pathetically begging for a kiss.
Mark bit his lip, giving in and kissing the other's soft lips. Cupping his cheek gently.
I mean they were mates now, no need to hold back.
But then it struck him, he wouldn't have anywhere to live, Amy would surely kick him out.
"Fuck.." he muttered, shifting so he was more comfortable.
"Alpha what's wrong? Are you alright!" He whimpered softly, heading the panicked tone.
"I'm fine, just think about something, why don't you head to bed hm? Take a small nap? I'll wake you up darling."
The other slowly nodded, letting his eyes slip closed as Mark tried to figure out a plan.