🧝‍♂️ 1.2 Marketplace & Departure

[ A/N :  𝖎 𝖜𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖑𝖊𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖌𝖔 𝖒𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝖒𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖌𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖘. ]

a little bit MarkBum yeah?

Northside -

" Brother, can you just go to the market alone? i have something to do with someone or thing-ish" Jaebum told his brother while arranging his paints in the degree of his likings.

" Who's that someone young man? is that your lover how come you didn't tell me?" Mark replied and pinched his stepbrothers cheeks.

The younger shrugged his brothers hands " first, you are not here during the day or you're travelling godknows where or you only come back when the sun sets and will you stop, and no of course not."

Mark hummed "don't tell me you found some stray cats while you were walking around the kingdom awhile ago and get them jaebum?!" he added in a angry tone.

"what?! is that wrong mark? " the younger answered with innocence imprinted on his tone.

Mark faced jaebum

"yes and kinda no, it's just what if that cat is a threat? or a a blackwitch disguised as a cat, everything can happen jaebum if you keep doing that, you don't know the dangers. You're the only hope of the four sides, you should think twice before doing something. " Mark said in a relax tone, making his furrowed eyebrows return on it's state awhile ago.

" I'm careful ok it's just that the cat is so you just, ok ok. I won't do that again.

" i know you and your softness for those creatures jaebum. I just want you to be careful. "

"I am Mark trust me. so arent we going to the market and meet your knight and shining armor? or whatever." The younger stated as he is having his last arrangement on his paints.

" oh, so you're going with me. Jinyoung will be ecstatic meeting the soon to be king of the four sides." Mark said while showing his tantalizing smile.

" you realized that you are a prince too right?"

"yes the difference is, you are next in line and i'm just well definitely not gonna be in line." Mark explained thoughtfully, making his point not pointless.

"hmm, you step away on your throne because of that guy. Did he knew about that?"

Mark frowned, "it's my own decision little brother, and no i don't want him to feel guilty about me, my throne, and my duties."

Jaebum sighed and get his hands off his paints and faced his older brother, " I know you too Mark, you may be my dad's bastard but i love you a lot like a true blood brother is, but."

Mark approached his brother, " but what?"

"What you did for love is kinda stupid. The leader of the four sides supposed to be the most powerful ones, and you one of the most powerful. You just threw your chance to be the king." Jaebum said while staring at his brother.

"Love makes you do reasonable things jaebum, and leading it comes from within not from spells or anything. You don't have powers but it doesn't mean you can't lead."

Mark then placed his right hand on his brothers heart, " True power comes from here " then

He points his brothers head " and here. Jaebum, not everything can be solved by spells."