🧝‍♀️1.4 The Northside

The North is the largest Kingdom of the foursides leaded by the true blooded royal family, the Lim Family.

High percentage of the noble families resides on the North not only it the largest also the kngdom is rich in crops, fishes, meat everything a family can need from food to shelter, money is not an issue the trading of products is succesful, gold mines is found everywhere, indeed it is really a stable kingdom.

The relationship between all entities existing is healthy, but the only problem the North is facing is the threat of the prophecy the Time keeper told.

"My King." Jinyoung said then bow his head out of courtesy.

"Jinyoung!" The King shouted which echoed his throneroom the he stood up and hugged the younger.

"Welcome, where is the young witch?"

" My King." Youngjae then appeared behind them and bowed.

The King patted Youngjae's head gently which caused the younger to raise his head up and faced the King of the North.

" No need to do that my child." The King stated the peiole of the room was shocked when the king suddenly kneeled down.

Jinyoung still in shock then aided the King to stand up but the King remain kneeling.

" Let me be Jinyoung, I want to bow down to the son of the greatest protectors of the kingdom without them this kingdom won't live. "

Youngjae then kneeled down infront of the King rasing the King's head up. ",But without your leadership, none of this will grow succesfully my King so pls, it's me who have to kneel down." He said and smiled.

Jinyoung then again helped the King to stand up, also then Youngjae stood up and smiled beautifully.

The King hugged Youngjae tight like a fatherly hug, "I'm sorry for your loss my child." the younger hugged the King back.

Jinyoung seeing their moment step aside and was surprised when a pair of hands snaked unto his waist and felt a head on his shoulder.

"Suprise-"

" That wasn't needed Mark." Jinyoung whispered

The older of the two pouted "You don't miss me?" while he grabbed Jinyoung and drag him in the corner of the throneroom but still visible The King and Youngjae to him.

"Oh you don't know how much i miss you my love." Jinyoung said that made the elder smile.

"Let's go somewhere?"

"I can't we have to travel back before sunset."

" i'm afraid my father won't allow you to go home my love."

Jinyoung unclasped himself from Mark. "Why?"

"You just got here you both came from a long travel. A rest for a day or two is needed."

Jinyoung glanced at the young witch prince smiling and talking at The King.

" I guess so Mark, Youngjae needs to breath. After what happened to his Mother. "

"I'm really saddened for your loss." Mark said in a sad voice.

Jinyoung faced Mark and smiled.

"Youngjae is a strong kid. He mourned for a day then smiled after like nothing happened." Jinyoung then returned his sight to the young witch prince.

"But beneath of this strong front you know Jinyoung he still mourned for the lost of his beloved mother. Just be there for him always Jinyoung."

" in this time he only have you. You alone Jinyoung. "

Jinyoung faced his lover and hugged him.

- - - - - -

" Your majesty the witch from the south and your brothers mate has arrived." Nickhun a palace guard informed Jaebeom.

" I'll be there in a while Nickhun. Thank you." Jaebeom answered and goes to his closet to fix something presentable to wear.

After sometime Jaebeom settled on a simple dark blue patterned robe with some embedded jewels on the collar part fixes his hair showing his forehead and a dangling silver earring then matched with a simple sandals.

He goes out of his room marching towards the throneroom. When he is at the door fo the throneroom he heard the guard announced his arrival.

Then everyone bowed except for The King and his brother of course.

" You don't have to do this everytime I arrived. Pls." He said that echoed on the throne room then all the people bowed raised their heads up.

" Father."

The King looked at Jaebeom then smiled. He then glanced on the side seeing Youngjae then smiled.

" Your majesty." Youngjae said and showed an adorable smile.

" What brings you here? My son."

" Is it wrong to welcome guests Father?" Jaebeom responded.

" By the way, I was telling Youngjae about our Kingdom. " The King said while showing a wide smile.

" Ah! i have an idea Why don't you show him around Jaebeom? " The King continued.

"It's not necessary Your highness. And i'm sure the prince is busy himself." Youngjae shyly answered.

" Don't worry i'm not busy. I have nothing to do anyways."

"Then it is settled. " The King happily stated.

" I'll get going Youngjae i need to settle some problems of my subjects. Jaebeom here will show you around. " The King then stood up on his chair and walk forward.

" So Youngjae, where do you want to go?"

- - - -

Yeyyy after a long time. ♡
I'll update Style a little bit later.

Research and review is done next week.
i can freely ud my both fics. omg ♥️