🧝‍♀️ 1.5 A good day?

Youngjae stared at the prince beside him, they are now walking at the castle garden. Jaebeom telling him stories on how his mother beautifully planted the roses and the sunflowers. How they grew beautifully.

" Do you have garden on the south Youngjae?" Jaebeom asked as he placed his hands on a beautiful sunflower and decided to cut ou a single piece using a small dagger hidden on his hips.

Youngjae bit his lip slightly and thinks, " well the sun doesn't shine on the south brightly your highness but we have gardens too, but we are more on herbs and vines, one or two kinds of flowers may do. who doesn't love flowers anyway." He explained that made Jaebeom looked at him.

He smiled at Jaebeom adorably that made Jaebeom hand out the sunflower he has on his hands on the younger.

" keep that if my father wants an evidence of me touring you out you can show him that." Jaebeom stated that made the younger laugh, his laugh echoed on Jaebeom's ears and he loved it to the point that he wants to hear it over and over again.

" By the way excuse my manners i never sent my deep condolences at the passing of your parents." he added that made the younger silent.

" Thank you for the condolences but i believe they aren't dead." Youngjae responded sternly.

Jaebeom raised his right eyebrow waiting for the other's explanation.

" My parents bodies aren't found yet. You can't just declare a person death without their body right?" Youngjae inquired.

" But a person is known to be dead if he hasn't seen in 24 hours Youngjae. Regardless if there's a body or not." Jaebeom answered with conviction, he knows the laws governing the kingdom He knows it at heart. Well he reads it when he is in bed.

" But your majest-"

" i understand you are still grieving but you have to accept that they're gone." Jaebeom retaliated

The younger infront of him is close to crying and deep inside Jaebeom is panicking, due to the panic he automatically hugged the younger that made the other releases all his kept tears.

Jaebeom still don't know what to do touched the youngers soft hair caresses it in a comforting manner.

" Be strong Youngjae the whole four sides is here for you." Jaebeom told Youngjae then the other nodded.

Unclasping from their hug Youngjae wiped his tears using his sleeve, Jaebeom notice that there are still unwiped tears decided to wiped it using his thumb. His gestures made the younger blush.

Youngjae noticed a small wet spot on the prince's robe on the chest area and wiped it with his own sleeve.

" I'm sorry your highness." He said still wiping.

Jaebeom smiled at the cuteness of the younger and held his hand, " It's fine youngjae and please don't mind the honorary names Jaebeom will do."

" So shall we go further?" Jaebeom inquired.

The younger just nodded and followed the prince.

- - -

The moon shined brightly as the evening came. Jinyoung and Youngjae is now settled on their room.
Youngjae lying down while Jinyoung is still awake reading a book about spells.

" Jinyoung i saw the forbidden forest a while ago and it was scary. "

Jinyoung closed his book and laid it in the bedside table.

" Young man, you aren't allowed to go there at any instances." Jinyoung said and faced Youngjae.

" Why Jinyoung, is the forbidden forest that dangerous? that's why it has big thorns around it? amd why is near the castle? " Youngjae adorably asked.

" Yes it is dangerous. that's why please avoid going there. or even go near. is that understood?" he answered

" hmm. Why is it forbidden anyway?"

" It's forbidden because the Gods wants it to be forbidden. No questions anymore sleep now Youngjae." Jinyoung said in a strict tone.

Youngjae covered himself in the blanket and readjust himself so that he can hug the older. Youngjae is a hugger and a blanket hoarder. Jinyoung just smiled at the youngers action and decided to turn off the light emitted by the small lamp beside him and followed the younger to dreamland.

-------------------------------------

🤘😊 Congrats GOT7 for winning Daesang and Kculture award at AAA's last night. You boys deserve it. 💯