Chapter 14: On Move

Jennie's POV:

Lisa has been acting weird lately. She's making me assume things with what she has been doing! Like what are these all about Manoban?!

*Last Tuesday*

"I'm here to fetch you simply because I want to go to school with you. And I'm not asking, I'm stating," she replied.

"You're coming with me, Ms.Kim," She added casually. And just with that, my heart is about to explode.

"W-what?" I ask. Everything she just said is still processing in my mind when she suddenly pulled my hand and starts to walk towards the door.

"W-wait! What are you doing?" I ask, her still pulling me towards the door.

"Leaving,"

"Huh? It's still early! and I haven't eaten breakfast!" I protest as I pull my hand from her but her grip is too strong. She stops walking and looks at me.

"Exactly,"

"Just come with me, okay?" She added and I just let her take me.

I'm in Lisa's car right now and it's getting awkward. No one's talking and there's literally a big space in the middle of us! Why did she even fetch me?

"Yah! Aren't you even gonna say anything?! Why did you fetch me all of a sudden?" I ask sounding annoyed but you know I'm not. I'm somehow leaning cause we're far from and each other.

"Didn't I made myself clear already? I told you, I just want to go to school with you," She plainly answered and my cheeks are burning again!

"And what do you mean by that Lisa?" I ask again looking at her while her eyes on the window. What? I just want her to clarify what she means. She sighs.

"What I'm trying to say is I just simply want to be with you," She stated emphasizing each word as she looks me in the eyes. And yes, she's now looking at me and we're now just inches apart cause she's also leaning. Fuck, I need to gulp.

"Do you get it now, Ms.Kim?" She added that made me go back to reality cause I seriously just froze. I straighten up and sat properly looking away from her.

"Y-you're being formal again," I blurted looking in front to change the topic. My heart is panicking again ugh!

"I told you to call me Jennie," I added looking at her. She looks at me and is about to say something when,

"Young lady we have arrived," Her driver said that caught both of our attention. She then sighed and opened the door but not completely.

"Fine then, Jennie," She plainly said before completely got out of the car. And my heart is going crazy again. I shake my head a little to make myself awake cause I've been dazing because of her! I decided to get out of the car and was about to open the door when I can see Lisa coming towards the car's door beside me.

"Glad no one's here yet," She said blankly after opening the door for me. Wait, she opened the door for me?! I got out of the car hoping my "normal act" is working cause Lisa keeps literally giving me some electrifying feeling with all these gestures she's doing! I clear my throat before saying,

"Uh, thank you," She just nodded then closes the door and walk her way to the school and I followed. I look at my watch and our surrounding. It's still 7 am and yeah, she's right. No one's here yet because it's still early!

"Lisa, you do know it's still early right?" I ask.

"Just follow me," she replied still walking not looking at me and I just sighed cause I don't know what's happening!