(Shiro)kaneki x reader||missing you

fluff(i think)

i sigh as i cleaned the tables of anteiku.this place used to always make me happy, but that was when kaneki was here.a few weeks ago he was working here with us like normally but until yamori came in.my heart broke when kaneki stated he wasn't coming back.because we were dating, and it really angered me."hey y/n, u alright" i look up at touka.i smiled "yeah just miss him" she sighs" we all miss him, but that won't bring him back" i nod my head before looking at the clock.already getting near midnight, and it was getting chilly too."well my shifts ended" i muttered

i grab my coat "hey y/n, take this for the road" i turned to see touka giving me a cup of coffee.i smiled "thanks touka,good night"i smiled before heading out.i shivered as my warm body was met with the freezing air.i took a sip of the coffee before letting out a small cough making a puff of white air.the silent city relaxed me quite bit.but yet i need to watch out for the CCG for many reasons.i turned to an alleyway to hear something move.i turned my head to only see a can on the ground were i was.i took a sniff of the air to smell another ghoul around.i only sigh knowing it wouldn't attack me

the sound of a kagune made my eyes turn black and red.a loud battle cry made me turn my body towards the ghoul that was in the air ready to land.i watched the ghoul land on the ground "i have enough bullshit and i don't need to deal with more" i grinned making my (kagune of choice) appear.i held up one finger as i took a long sip of my coffee.once i finished my coffee i crushed the cup before dropping it on the ground.i crack my knuckled before charging at the ghoul.

my kagune crashed with his, as i kicked his leg.as he backed up i jumped and kicked his head making him hit the wall.now it is time for me to use the move that nishiki LOVES to do.as the ghoul was weak i grabbed both of his arms and then i kicked my foot into his back making his gasp."boom" i muttered as i dropped the body."that should have hit the Kakuhou"i muttered before walking away.this city can be boring at times but eh how can i complain too?"the great y/n, being harsh?that doesn't suit her" i turned my head to the roof to see a shadow.i knew it was male already.i turned back and started walking away.

i flopped on my bed after taking a nice warm shower.i relaxed my body as i stared at the dark ceiling.i shut my eyes and i guess that is when i fell asleep.

i turn my body as i heard a few moving sounds.i open my eyes to see a figure in my room. without thinking i jumped out of bed and tackled the unknown to the ground.the light from my window shined down, making it easier for me to see who it was.my eyes widen "kaneki..." he only stared at me.anger filled me as i growled "what the hell!?u creep"i stood up away from him.he slowly stood up as i watched.he looks at me before smiling "hey" i growled "get out" i muttered with fill anger."u bastard get out"i yelled but he started walking towards me.tears filled my eyes as i threw more insults "i don't want to see u!"i yelled as i shoved him away."y/n" i wipe my tears away with my arm harshly."get out"i yelled before i pulled into a tight embrace."get away from me"i cried in his shoulder as i grabbed his shirt from the sides.he had his arms wrapped around me."bastard"i whimpered as he plays with my hair.my head rested on his shoulder before i returned the hug.

i sat between kaneki's legs with my head on his shoulder.i stared at his neck as one hand rubs my head while the other held my hand."u are making me tired"i muttered as i heard a small chuckled."of course it is, that is what i am trying to do" i shut my eyes as i let out a small growl.he smiles "i love that growl.it makes u sound like a small puppy"a angered expression went on my face."bastard" "i love u too" a blush appeared on my face."i hate u"i muttered before feeling a kiss on my forehead."i missed u too" a small smile appeared on my face "u better be glad i love u"i muttered looking away.

how is it?this is my first one.requests please!!