haise x reader||never leaving p2

This is the part 2 to the never leaving kaneki x reader.ok now to the story.

"Mama look" I look at my 2 year old daughter.She held a flower towards me "it pretty, right?" I grabbed the flower and smiled."yes it is very beautiful" I bent down to her level and slid the flower on her ear."but mama it for u" she pouts "but u will look more pretty then Me" I stood up."mama" I look down at her."yes d/n" I ask " can we go to book?" I smiled " I mean the library?" I ask as she nkds her head." Yes!the book house" I chuckled as I picked her up."then let's go.maybe we can get those more of those books we have at home?" She smiled brightly."yay!i love the lady who made that book where the man turns to a big ugly bug!" She cheered.I smiled and nodded my head.it's just sad that d/n is more similar to kaneki.they both love that author that I can never remember her name.Theu both have that same bright smile.they both have the same love for the library. She has kaneki's eyes while she has my hair.like me, she doesn't really like dresses and skirts.and she really dislikes the color pink for some reason she likes the color white like paper. Strange. We walked to the bookstore and picked out some more books. After we left to re: , the new copy of the coffeeshop that kaneki worked at .I entered and right away d/n ran towards Touka, who happily picked her up"hey d/n, y/n.how are things?" I smiled. "Same old" I sat at down at a table."well then I'll get u some coffee, on the house" I smiled " thanks Touka".

I sipped my coffee "still good as ever" I smiled."well we try our best here, right yomo?" Touka calls out."yes" d/n smiled and ran towards yomo."uncle yomo!" She cheered as she was picked up. She giggled as he played with her. There was a bell chim. and 3 voices. I ignored them and continued drinking my coffee. The voices sounded like 2 teens and a adult.I couldn't help but peak up, but I only ended up choking on my drink.I stared at the white-blacked haired male dove.my head slowly moved down as tears filled my eyes."hey y/n are u alright" I shook my head." I'll be back"I muttered standing up.our eyes met, his expression...was so like kaneki's.I turned and ran out the cafe with no care."there is no way, he is- no!he's...gone" I said to myself.he's dead, the proof is his grave stone.I seen it so many times, yet I can't believe it.I can't let it soak in.d/n just thinks he went on a trip that took a while, it was a lie I told her when she asked me.she believes me.but she would find photos of her father, she would draw him.she would continue being curious while I cry, and miss him.and all of a sudden this guy that looks so FAMILIAR to kaneki just appears.d/n could get confused with him, thinking he is her father.

I find myself standing on kaneki's grave. Reading the words on the stone over and over, shattering my heart more.sudden I hear footsteps, I clench my teeth."u-u are really fast f-for a lady as y-yourself" his voice so nervous.he takes a deep breath and stands straight as I turned to face him."what are u doing here?we never meet, why are u following a stranger?" I say staring blankly at him."I-i know but u left ur d-daughter.and u seem very f-familiar.are u sure we haven't met?".I need to stop thinking possibilites, kaneki's dead.gone like dust."no we haven't" I say with bitter in my voice.I glared at him, even though my tears wouldn't stop.the air was tense as we stated at each other.his eyes move to the grave behind me "ken kaneki? Is he a husband?brother?" He asks with a sweatdrop.I turn my head to the grave then at him " some guy I knew" I muttered."do u care for him?" My eyes landed on the ground.I still remember the day when I asked him out.nonsense right ghoul asking out a human.it was so fun until he had a run-in with a ghoul.he turned to a ghoul and he didnt have much luck in the beginning because he shut me out. eventually I learned what happened, then I helped him.but he was kidnapped and when I went to get him back, he didn't.he ended up leaving again.and he saved me from that evil man.and from there u know what happened.he dead in war and now here I am 2 years later, talking to a stranger who looks like kaneki.

"Yes I did, and still do.he was a idiot but of course he was just trying to protect the ones he loved. But it didn't end out well" I felt a hand on my shoulder.I didn't even notice he was closer.I look at him " I am sure he didn't want anything to happen to u." He smiles.I nodded my head "well should I take u back.I am sure ur daughter and ur friends are worried about u" I nodded and started walking with him.

"U know I never caught ur name?" "Y/n.l/n y/n, yours?" "Such a beautiful name, mines is haise sasaki" I nodded."o hope we can be good friends" I smiled lightly " sure".

The moment this guy finds out me being a ghoul, I am dead.

A/n
Requests are welcomed