(shiro)kaneki x reader||never leaving

Fluff🌸(little gore🔪💉)

I rolled on my side as i felt the need for water.I open my eyes to see bandages around my arms and on one of my legs.as my eyes adjusted to the lighting.as I sat up my head started pounding.I looked around to see myself in my boyfriend's old house, his bedroom.i havent seen him in a while, the last time i saw him...he said goodbye before he went to join aogori."kaneki"i muttered, although I don't remember coming here? I rub my head, "I was supposed to die"I muttered at the memory before I fell asleep.
"STOP" I yelled as I felt pain on my arms again.I couldn't activate my kagune.I forced my head towards the ghoul.he grabbed a knife before slashing me."aww the drug is wearing off" I was about to protest for the 6th time before he jabbed a needle in my eye again.I screamed out in pain, as he made more slices in my limbs.I thought I was going to die.the floors around me was painted with my blood.the weapons he used on me, stained with my blood.I felt him grab a piece if my skin before eating it "tasty but can't eat u yet" and that was when I blacked out.
That was the last time he did that.but i am not there anymore.the question is, how did I survive or even get out of there?and why am i here?!my eyes moved to my bandages, it had dried blood stains, even the bed and blanket had stains on it too.the smell kinda bothered me.I wanted to get up but i knew it would hurt if i tried to move my arms and my leg.I forced my legs to move even if one if them was in pain.I am surprised I am not yet healing, I guess the drug didn't wear off yet. I walked out the dark bedroom, which lead the the dark hall. I stopped when I heard sounds. Since I was kidnapped and trapped for who knows how long! I am paranoid.

I hear...shifting?the sound made me lose focus making me fall."FUCK"I cursed as I landed on my wounded leg.some tears grew in my eyes as the pain flew in my body. Without thinking I forced my arm to wipe my tears."after all that torture I still cry over pain!"I grunted.I grabbed the wall before forcing myself up.my hand landed on something on the wall.I turned my head to see a photo frame.I squint my eyes to see what it was.it was me and kaneki. We were sitting under a tree, and we decided to take a selfie, I didnt think he would print the photo to hang it on his wall.I felt water on my cheek, my hand touched them.and I realized I was crying."damn u" I muttered before hearing more shifts.I turned my head before limping my way towards the sound.I peeked over a corner to see a lamp on and someone on the couch.my eyes widen, I wanted to make sure my eyes weren't lying to me.I limp to the couch before reaching my hand to touch his hair.

My hand backed away in a snap, which hurted.when he flinched before whimpering.I stayed quiet as he turns his body to face me.my heart stopped when I saw tears falling to his pale cheeks.he gripped on the blanket before twitching.he let out a cry out of pain before his kagune appeared."NO I WON'T LET U TOUCH HER...y/n!" I watched as some sort of mask grew on his face.fear filled me before I went on my knees."kaneki"I muttered before reaching him.but I backed away as he arched his back. Also making the lamp fall.I shake my head before reaching again.this time I didn't flinch back.my hand landed on his shoulder. I moved my hand toward his cheek making his kagine freeze.I rub my thumb over his tears to dry them making sure his cheeks were no longer holding tears.I am so close, I can hear his uneven breathing.slowly his mask and kagune started to face away like dust.my hands moved to his white hair as I played with a piece.my heart leaped, a lump came in my throat as tears grew again.I never realized how much I missed him.I shut my eyes before facing down.I let the tears to the ground before feeling warmth on my hand.I moved my head, my eyes was met with the Grey eyes I fell in love with.we both stared at each other, not wanting to talk.but he still held my hand.

I missed him so much yet I was mad for him leaving.yet he looks so mature.a little smile appeared on his face before opening his mouth."hi y/n, I missed u" he said in a soft voice.it was like he was trying to talk to me as if i was a baby.a little smile grew before be grabbed me and pulled into the couch with him , with my back facing him.I was about to protest but he snuggled his face in the nape of my neck before his hand crawled to my chest.he lay his hand flat between my chest, here my heart would be.as he was reading my mind, he opened his mouth"knowing ur heart is still beating, it calms me"he said in my neck
His other hand grabbed my other hand before giving a light squeeze as our fingers tangled with each other."I would watched u everyday to make sure u are alright, but after 4 days of not seeing u.I had to find u" I smiled as more tears fell from my cheeks.I felt him move me, making me face him.he stated Down at me before smiling again.he whipped away my tears before pulling me closer to his chest."I will never leave u again " he whispered before giving me a light kiss on the forehead.

he kept his promise but it was broken after the owl execution. I never got to tell him about our child inside me...

Ok I kinda made me cry a bit.but if u guys want a part 2 where it will take place in re, let me know.and did u like it?I hope, well requests are open and yeah.goodnight...or good morning. Well have a good day and see u in the next one

Me:SUMMER BREAK!!!
Touka:it will only be about 3 month-
Me:dont ruin the moment!😬