(kuro/shiro) kaneki x reader//tease

(i'm a bit curious on what we call kaneki because he went to kuro, then shiro then black and white then black then white, too many hair colors!!and also sorry, i kept jumping back and forth in animes)

fluff

my feet walked along the sidewalk, my ears only paying attention to the sound my feet would leave behind and the sounds of nature.i life my head up, my eyes landed on the familar black haired bookworm.a smile crept on my face, changing my pace.i held out my arms, ready to scare him, it was always fine to scare him once in a while.

"Boo!" i yelled, his body flinched, the book he held, slipping into the ground.loud enough to catch the attention of a few students around us.i laughed, patting his back "yeah-o kaneki-kun" i smiled at him.his flushed cheeks embarrass of the eyes of the other students surrounding us.bending down i pick up the book and held it out for him.

"y-y/n thanks" he mumbles.my eyes flashed to years before, 

-

"move it bookworm" i laughed, shoving kaneki to the ground, the fearful expression he always put on when i was around.

"y/n!" hide yelled at me, helping his friend up

"i-it's alright hide." kaneki mumbles under my breath.

"not for me" hide says walking towards me, ready for a fight

-

"stop being so scared of me, kaneki.it makes me sad" i wipe non-existant tears off my cheeks.

"s-sorry!i'm just not used to it" i smile at him before wrapping my arm around him.

"come on, we'll be late again" i grab his hand and dragged him inside the school.

that was months ago, months since i last saw him at school.hide thought i was bulling kaneki again, but i couldn't prove anything if kaneki isn't around.people believed that he committed suicide or he's being chased down by police, stupid lies.

the voices around me became muffled in my ears, in my eyes X's are plastered on people's faces.they all look the same, act the same, indifferent.i covered my ears and eyes to hide away from...words people said.not even i could tell which are lies and which aren't, so i blocked them all out.

i couldn't remember anyone's voice nor face, i'm only passing by.depsite being a bit older then kaneki, i still cared for him.hide went from me bullying him to me loving him.but now it returned to bullying.he hates me, it's not like it really matters.i already forgot his face and voice.

in my mind, if i don't think about it, speak, look at it then i will forget.but i can't forget kaneki.i can't forget his smile, his always red cheeks, his nerdy outfits, the book he always carry.it stays in m mind like glue.

i stood outside my apartment.my eyes staring at the moon and stars."happy birthday to me" i sang to myself"happy birthday dear me, happy birthday to me" i mumble, my head resting on the railings.i let out a sigh

"happy birthday" i lift my head up and looked side to side."up here" turning around, i see kaneki sitting on the roof, my fucking roof.

"Y-you!"

"sorry" he mumbles.

"you fucktard!leaving me without a word!damn you!" i yell at him.he jumps down from the roof, i began hitting him, but it had no effect on him."the hell were you really running from police..."i smell something on him.i felt something wet on my hands, i look, blood.my face went pale "why the hell are you bleeding here!?go to a docter!" i yell at him.

"i-i can't" i stare at him.a mash hanged around his neck, eyepatch.

"your a...ghoul" i muttered, i look at the blood on him, but it was his.i look at him "kaneki...why the hell did you tell me!?i would have help!or kept it a secret!" i yell at him, shaking him."how dare you keep something this cool from me!" i grab his shirt, pulling him down "how did it happen!" i grinned at him

"accident" he mumbles

"i told you that girl was trouble" i sigh."but did you get hurt" i point at the wound near his stomach.

"it'll heal" jumping, i wrap my arms around him

"damn bookworm" i muttered.

"you tease" he kisses my forehead making me blush.

"hey!" i quickly unwraped my arms from him but he kept his around me.

"what?it's true, you always did teased me, i knew you loved me" he smiled.i look away 

"damn you"

"love you too"