Part 7

"Would you still be able to love me again like before.
With that smile with which you used look at me"

I almost drop my phone after reading the message from Yoongi-hyung.They finally messaged me after 6 month.I didn't know what to reply to him.Then,Yugyeom came into the changing room.

"What happened?" He asked,looking so worried.

"Yoongi-hyung message me" I replied, still looking at the phone. " He want to meet me..What am I supposed to do?"

Yugyeom look at me and pat my shoulder.
" You can't ran away from your troubles,Jungkook.Try fixing it.For the sake of yourself."

"B-but"

"NO BUT! If anything goes wrong,just give me call. i came straight to you." He winked and give a thumbs up. I laughed at Yugyeom.

"Idiot...but,thanks" I smiled at him and start typing.

Sure...The cafe near Myeongdong station at 9pm .Today.Only you.

————————————————————————
YOONGI POV

I almost choke my drink as I receive a message from Jungkook. I quickly put my drink on the table and read the message.9pm! Now its almost 9. I quickly grab my coat,mask and went outside. My heart won't stop beating.After 6 month, I finally meeting him!

After running and taking the taxi,I finally arrive at the cafe.I search for Jungkook and I found him. He is sitting at edge of the cafe with his oversized hoodie.He look different.He look more thinner thank usual.I came towards him.

"Hi..." he look at me and smiled.

"Hi...Yoongi-shii" I frown when he said that but I try to ignore it. I sit in front of him. I look at him and he seem to be so nervous.He keep fidgeting and won't look at my face.I sigh and stand up.

" Want some coffee? Is my treat.." he looked at me and about to refuse but I quickly left the table.

"Caramel Macchiato,right? It's your favourite." I smiled at him.His face turn red as he blushed. I laughed a little bit and went to the counter to buy the coffee.

————————————————————————

He remembered.He remember my favourite coffee.I smiled because I never been so happy.

"Here" He came bringing 2 coffees with him.
"This is yours and this is mine" He said.I look at his coffee and I smiled.Still the same coffee.

"Americano,again?" I asked. He look at me and smile. " What? Everyone has their own favourite,right?" He shrugged. I laughed a little bit.Then, we both quite.Not an awkward quite.A comfortable quiet like when we used to hangout and had coffee.

" How's life?" He asked. I started telling him about my works, my small and cheap apartment, Yugyeom and my little life ,avoiding telling him the truth.He smile hearing my stories.I miss his gummy smile.Oh, I wish I can see it often.I almost tear up remembering it.

"Life without you are a mess.The group are in a mess. Sanha slowly became a brat. More bratty than you.But the group are avoiding talking about you." He look at me with a sad smile.

"I'm sorry,hyung." I look at him.He sigh and he look down at his hands.

"You want to come to our concert? I will give you 2 tickets for you to invite Yugyeom too.You can also go to the backstage to meet me" He look at me and smiled.

I beam a smile to him,pleased with the offer.
" Are you sure? But i'm not sure if I should go. Won't they find me?" I start to worry.

" Dont worry.We gonna meet at a secret place.It will be our little secret now." He grasp my hand and show a shush sign.I smiled at him.

"Thanks,hyung."