Part 12

"My heart is torn, please burn it instead.
So that pain and regret, none of that would be left."

Before the accident....

YOONGI POV

I run.We all run to find our youngest member.Our maknae .We are afraid the something might happened to him after Sanha said that.We run to the store where Jungkook work but it has already closed.We start to search for him,hoping that he is not far away from us. Then, we find him.I find him...

I smiled knowing he was okay but that was only for awhile when Jungkook being hit by a car when he was crossing the road.The car didn't stop and went away.Jungkook's body fell on the road with a sickening thunk ,not a single movement are made by him.My body tremble and I quickly ran to him.

"It was him! It was Sanha! I saw it!" I heard Jin-hyung said.I didn't care about it.The things right now was the kid on the ground. Namjoon start calling the ambulance

I quickly kneel beside him and hold him. He start to cough blood.

"Jungkook...You going to be okay...The ambulance is coming." I said.The other start to cry but I didn't,until the boy in my arm is safe.My hold my tear...My cant cry not now.Then, i heard a small whisper.

"Y-Yoongi h-hyung..."

"Yes..Its me,kid..You going to be okay.Okay?" I caressed Jungkook's cheek,ignoring the blood there.

"Hyung....I m-miss you..."Jungkook whispered.

"We miss you too kid.Jin-hyung gonna cook your favourite food for you.Hmmm.So stay awake for me." I stroked his hair,hand trembling.

"Hyung..." I lift his hand and caress my cheek.I hold his hand that was on my cheek.

"Yes...kid" I asked.

"H-hyung....I love you." He smiled and closed his eyes.His hand on my cheek fell.I started to panic.

"Jungkook!" I try to wake him up but still no response.Then, I start to tear up.

"Please,baby...please,wake up."I hug him tightly and kiss forehead,praying for him to wake up.My tears start to fall.My hand tremble as I feel Jungkook's body slowly feel cold.I kiss his forehead and stroke his hair.

"Please...Wakeup" i cried...Hoping this is just a nightmare.

"I'm sorry...."