Epilogue

YOONGI POV

"...ung"

Why everything is so dark? Where am i? Where's the masked man??

"...yung."

Is someone calling me??

"Hyung..."

This voice....Jungkook? Am i going crazy?

"HYUNGG!!"

I snapped and wake up. I look around at my surroundings.I was on a worn out couch in a worn out apartment. Not our typical dorm where everything are full equipped.And i am wearing a worn out coat.Where the fuck am i??

"Hyung! Wake up..You been sleeping the whole day!" I look at Jungkook who is crossing his arm next to the couch. Wait? Jungkook?!

"Hyu...WHA!"

I immediately hug him. We both nearly stumble .He's alive. Alive....

"You're alive..." I said.

"Do you want me to die?" He asked and make a confused face. I look at him and smile. I let him go and ruffle his hair.

"You brat.." Then, he look at me and smiled.His bunny smile that i love so much. I miss it so much. Even though I lost everything...Its okay as a long you are here...

You thought i was gonna end it like that!!? Nahhhhh~ Here the real ending..Just a side info.The others are there too but its like they in hyyh world.No Fame.No Army.Only Them...

Thanks for reading~

( This does not involve with the story but I just want to tell you something.I was uploading a pic at the upper part of the page.Then, I realised...They dont have a head.🤣🤣.Damn...My sense of humour is turning bad.)

And actually im planned to make another sequal but im to busy..So there won't any Sequal anymore...Sobsob

That's all guys. Wish me luck