Part 11

"The moment you say words from your mouth.
The moment our focus becomes irregular.
At the moment where everything is dangerous."

JIN POV

We all have send messages and also try to call Jungkook but we didn't received any response from him.Today, we decided to approach Sanha in the practice room. Yoongi start to speak and tell Sanha the things that he heard.
Sanha's faces slowly changes.He start fidgeting and his hands start to tremble.

"No! It's not true.Jungkook really tried to kill me!" Sanha stated.

"Then, explain to me why are in Jungkook's room back then!?" Namjoon shouted.

"I-I want t-to...hurm." Sanha stuttered.

"We're done with all your lies,Sanha.Because of you, we lose our member. BECAUSE OF YOU,JUNGKOOK LEFT!" Taehyung shouted and start to cry. I approach Taehyung and rub his back.

"Please leave,Sanha. We're done with you." I said,try to stay calm in this situation.Then, Sanha's face change from being scared to angry.

" You're gonna regret this!" He shout and ran out from the room.

"Hyung. I have a bad feeling about this." Jimin came to me and grab my hand.

"Me too,Jimin-ah" I look at him and squeeze his hand.

"We should find Jungkook." Yoongi suggested.

"Yeah..."

————————————————————————

" It because of you,Jungkook! You're gonna pay for this!"

————————————————————————

JUNGKOOK POV

Each of the hyungs send me a lot messages and they also tried to call me but I'm still afraid to meet them nor contact them,after what had happened at the concert.I sighed while changing my clothes in the changing room. My shift at the store already finish. I really need my bed right now. I need some sleep after thinking too much.

"You're ready,yet?" Yugyeom asked.He already finish changing and had waited for me.

"Yeah! Let's go! " I grab all my things and went outside with him.

Both of our apartment are not far from the store so we usually walk home.Then,we separate and walk to a different path.My apartment is across the street.When waiting the light to turn green,I take out my phone in my pocket and I look at the messages.I sigh.Should I reply? It took all my energy to reply a message and send it to Yoongi-hyung.After I send it,I realise the light has turn green.I cross the road.Suddenly, there's a bright light on my right . I didn't manage to look at my right in time.Then, I feel something slammed hard at my body.My body fell on the hard road.It hurt so much. It's so hard to breath and to move my body.Am i going to die? I try to call for help but I can't make a sound. I cough and I taste metal in mouth.Blood? I start to panic. Then, I hear a voice...

"JUNgkook...."

Who is calling me?Then, I see a blurry figure in front of me.

"Jungkook...You going to be okay..."

Someone said something to me. I blinked until I can see clearly who is in front of me.Then, I see it. The man that I wish I can meet again...

"Y-Yoongi h-hyung...."