married to my bully chapter1

"I swear to got y/n ill make your life hell" i scoff "what you gonna do marry me?" His eyes widen "WHAT?you want me to marry you so bad!" I shake my head "NO I DON'T"

I push him out of the way and he pulls my wrist and pins me against a locker "if you want to marry me so bad lets got married."
"I was k-kidding my life would be hell." He leans closer to my face i close my eyes and then i hear laughing "you thought i was gonna kiss you NEVER in a million years" he looks to the side and his eyes widen and he looks back at me "SCRAP what i said im sorry"

He kisses me and my eyes widen and then close ofc i kiss back and he pinches my thigh causing me to yelp and then he sticks his tounge in my mouth and i come back to reality and i try to push him away luckily he stops and pulls away he laughs at me

"WHAT THE HELL JUNGKOOK" "you dont know how to kiss at all" i blush a bit cuz hes my first. I mean i have a boyfreind whos in america still waiting for him to come to korea WAIT!! Im gonna have to tell him about this "yoo hoo! Earth to Y/n" i snap "what! You know i have a boyfreind and now i'm gonna have to tell him about this!" He chuckles "where is he? America?" "W-How did you know?" He looks at me shocked "wait hes actually in america?" I nod i hear my phone ringing i take it out my pocket and its.....

End of chapter 1

Hope you like it