Married to my bully chapter 16

Mina stops the car "WHAT!HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE YOU HUSBAND THAT C*CK SUCKER.dont you worry my sweet y/n I'll kill him for you" min is so p  I double 's e   d  off!

(TIME SKIP LIKE 2 DAYS LATER)YEET)

I walk into school looking like I killed 10 people... (literally a MOOD) I look around and I see RM AND YERI arguing with each other I raised my eyebrows didn't take long I turn again and I see HyunA talking with jungkook so I sigh and go up to the roof top picnic area and sit down. "Hey y/n can we talk for like 2 seconds?" I look at HyunA "sure" "look in really sorry about the incident with me and kook I literally normally do 'it'everyday but jb is back in America and I don't-didnt see him.so like at least I didn't have sëx with kook but I'm sorry plz don't get mad at kook and also please don't tell jb"

I look at her "why? Just so you can dump him yourself what will the reason be his nose holes are 2 big? or cheat on him I'm sorry but I think you should tell him oh and I'm not really pregnant and I won't be able to forgive you right now she sadly smiles and jungkook comes up "Y/N oh HyunA" he akwardly stands the "Don't worry I was just leaving bye y/n" I wave goodbye as I watch her leave I stay like that for 3 seconds before I turn myself to jungkook.

END OF CHAPTER 16
THEY feel like it's a short chapter what happened to me lol (283 words)