married to my bully chapter 12

^^My YouTube channel ^^

~~~~~~~~~jungkooks pov~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay I went a little ( a lot) over the top but she deserved it right? I like hyunA and if I get y/n pregnant I'm not actually gonna push her I was in the moment...when I say her crying  my heart broke I felt so bad "fu*k" I follow y/n to the spare room and she that she locked it "Uhm y/n I didn't mean it i-" she cuts me off "g-go away" I can hear her sobbing God I'm such a di*k  "I wouldn't do what u said I love it cuz I've always wanted a baby just think a mini me or a mini you running around would be sooooo cute especially if it is mini you" I hear her quiet laugh "so baby please open the door for me" it goes silent for 3 seconds before I hear sniffing and the door opening I look at y/n and her eyes are do red and puffy "come on let's go back to bed so you can get you beauty sleep" she shy smiles.i hope nothing goes wrong again.

~~~~~~~~~~~y/n's pov ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I can't be mad at him for long he's adorable bit I didn't like him when he went all horrible about the baby if I was pregnant "can you get me some water please" 'sure y/n" I sit on my bed and I hear jungkook "OH.MY.GOD!"

End of chapter 12
Ooooooo!what's happened?